ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy tried to cut me off in a merge and when I wouldnt let him, he tried to run me off the road. There was PLENTY of room behind me, he was just being a prick. At the next stop light I got out and threw a fast ball of change at his brand new car.

I don't think ive ever laughed so hard in my life...

I usually don't road rage, but when someone almost hurts my baby I GO [email protected]!11
You should have seen the look on his face

:rotfl:

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
:eek:

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Nice! I can appreciate a good road rage incident once in a while, if it's justified.
If you threw change at my car, I would have kicked your a$$. But then again, I wouldn't have cut off a subie either :)

...what did the guy do? Just sit there and take it?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
prick deserved it. trust me.

he tried to chase. but i ran a red light and got away :eek:

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Wow. Ok, not what I was expecting from the thread title. Before I clicked on it I thought "Yeah, and I beat up a 6 year old retarded girl, what's your point?"

I experienced road rage yesterday. I was in the left lane following trucks going a reasonable speed (85). I was happy. Then some guy in the right lane cut in front of me. He kept up that speed for a while, then backed off down to about 78. The gap was very large when there was finally a gap in the right lane for me to scoot around him. It looked like an old dood, I couldn't imagine why he'd suddenly be upset he's being passed... but he was. He tried so hard to get ahead so I ran out of room in the right lane before I could get in front... what a jerk. In truth, he had closed the distance..... I went anyway. I imagine he hit the brakes. Whatever, as long as he didn't hit me.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Zem said:
"Yeah, and I beat up a 6 year old retarded girl, what's your point?"
Are you sure you want to give Mustangs that much credit?

·
Registered
332 Posts
I had road rage on monday. This Alero ( i use to own one) with a huge nike swosh on the back window, I'm in the left lane behind a delivery truck. Cuts me off and slams on the breaks. Great, so I brush it off. So she get into the right lane to pass the truck and desides she can't make it so she cut me off again, bad enough that I have to go on the burm. So, I get on her ass, I'm pissed! So she break checks me from 55 to 20! At this point she has her window down yelling at me in her side view mirror. I take this opertunity to pop it into first and pass her on the left burm. She tried to keep up... not. So, to get back at her. I do what pisses me off the worst. I wave back at her to thank her for letting me in. Wow, I was fumed...:mad:

·
Registered
350 Posts
I have been working on my temper for a few years. If someone really, really pisses me off and whom I consider dangerous, I will call *227 [...To report a road rager situation, dial *227 on a cell phone or call 303-239-4501 to report an aggressive driver]News article, Dec. 2003

I consider this better than getting out of my car, pulling the offender out and getting into a fistfight/gunfight in the middle of a hwy.

Regarding Road Rage, I am much better nowadays then I was three years ago. Th *227 reminds me that I don't have to go to jail for assault. :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles:

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
I thought the number was *CSP (Colorado State Patrol), which would correspond with *277. :confused1

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Zem said:
Nobody likes a know-it-all, Chris.
Well, no, see, the article says *227 as well, which would be pretty misleading, seeing as it's a public publication. I'm just trying to do my civic duty here.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
svc said:
Nope, you're wrong. The set up the number to match the stock WRX horsepower. :tongue:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts