ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There were a number of contenders, including Vladimir the Great day... but I decided I liked this one.

On an utterly unrelated note, Ryan and Jenny are getting married today (...I think... I suck at remembering things)... Congrats and stuff! ;)

Oh, and whoever told me Bad Santa wasn't that good - poo on you! It's hysterical! I've got to own it...

·
Registered
406 Posts
Morning dudes,

Zem, it was me who told you Bad Santa wasn't that good. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. Poo back on you .. j/k

Well lots of work to do today so I will talk to you all around lunch .. Peace

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
This holiday thread is not as good as James' Mark, you have some work to do.

I need to see that bad santa, did you see the rated or unrated? I heard there was a difference.

Once again, partying until the late hours and waking up this early are doing wonders for my body. I am sure it will catch up to me someday...but not today...

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm rubber, you're glue.
Poo bounces off me
and stick to you.

I saw the rated version. I will be buying the unrated version shortly. :)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
This thread really is not taking off, Mark you are teh n00b at leading our OT thread and MSEMC check in thingy, get to it!

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dood, the next two days just aren't going to do much. Accept this. Ryan is getting married, I suspect he won't be posting. Jay is prancing about a field in steamboat or something. Chris is hooking up with the queer eye guys... no one is here! Without post *****s, post whoring cannot commence....

Worse things have happened. Maybe I'll actually earn my keep today... doubt it, though.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
svc said:
I like shag well day.

:)
Mark has a big enough head, don't blow it up anymore...

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
kingb333 said:
Mark has a big enough head, don't blow it up anymore...
But it's a day full of love, there will be much tuxedo wearing later today, the birds are chirping, and...other love things are loving. I don't know, shut up...shag well day is great!

libra's understand

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
svc said:
libra's understand
Not all Libra's. But, Libra's rock!!

OG in da house you knobs errrrrrrrrr I mean noobs. Check it, the only '02 member on da thread. :tongue:

Oh, and thank you I do shag well...........just ask Brad's mom's. :eek:

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
svc said:
But it's a day full of love, there will be much tuxedo wearing later today, the birds are chirping, and...other love things are loving. I don't know, shut up...shag well day is great!

libra's understand
Indeed we do. I feel sorry for those who just don't get it.

Flowers are blooming... gentle breeze blowing away combined smoke clouds.... ;)

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
a funny smelling smoke coming from inside of my car...

im thinking its the burning of some sort of plant.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Shaggin' would be way cooler than being at work. Maybe I can work that in sometime today. Not likely. Oh well.

Congrats to the lovely couple. Best wishes.
I think I would register for a driving school or two when it comes time.

Not so early check in. 3 day weekend Wooohoo.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
TurboLegacy2k4 said:
You just gonna sit there and take that, BRad?
No actually, I heard the opposite, I did ask her. She said you are affected by um that Asian thing that a lot of people know about it little something...

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
kingb333 said:
No actually, I heard the opposite, I did ask her. She said you are affected by um that Asian thing that a lot of people know about it little something...
WTF did you just try to say?

·
Registered
406 Posts
I now have the coolest avatar ever .. I took me forever to do but it was worth it. I just chopped up this nissan POS.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts