ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Savor the Comic, Unplug the Drama! :)

I like this holiday already. It has been a while since we had a good holiday hijack subject.

Another spectacular day today! I only wish that I was outside to enjoy it more. Perfect tempreature out there right now at 61. Today should be a great day and we have soccer tonight!

Alright, I need to get my coffee and get some work done. Zem will like Friday's holiday...

MSEMC checking in! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,890 Posts
Wow, when I first read this, I thought it was really about SCUD missiles. I was thinking, damn, Zem will LOVE this holiday.

Anyway, we've got a free pancake breakfast today on the Pearl Street Mall, for all Downtown Boulder employees. Hooray!

MSEMC Member checking in!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,890 Posts
Come on down, Sam! It's out in front of the Courthouse at 8am. Pancakes, sausage, coffee, OJ (the orange type, not the stabbing, killing type).
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,368 Posts
Hi.

Breakfast... zone bar. I prefer carbs. Oh well. IHOP chicken fajita omlete.. omelete...sp?.. anyways, it's good. I have never had it for breakfast, though.

SCUD. Cool. SCUD missiles. Not cool. Dr Pepper, perhaps followed by a wonderful round of white chocolate mocha for $3.49+tax. Cool.

I'm going to call Qwest and get rid of my home phone. I never use it, and while nominally it's like $16 a month, for some reason I write a check for something like $25.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,890 Posts
It's either 'omelet' or 'omelette', depending on how much you feel like surrendering (i.e., how French you're feeling).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
466 Posts
PoorAssRacing said:
Anyway, we've got a free pancake breakfast today on the Pearl Street Mall, for all Downtown Boulder employees. Hooray!
How does one find out about these things ahead of time? I am definently a downtown Boulder employee. I generally eat breakfast at home. And since I sit on my heiney all day I can't justify two breakfasts.

Rookie MSEMC member checking in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BeckaSki said:


...Rookie MSEMC member checking in.
Welcome :)

One would think that having had soccer tryouts LAST MONTH would suggest the worst was over right? Pahhh... Parents suck!

That is all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,890 Posts
BeckaSki said:
How does one find out about these things ahead of time? I am definently a downtown Boulder employee. I generally eat breakfast at home. And since I sit on my heiney all day I can't justify two breakfasts.
Really, where do you work? I'm one block north of the Courthouse on Spruce Street.

Normally, if your business is a member of Downtown Boulder Incorporated, you should get postcards in the mail about these events. If your business is not a member, you're not SUPPOSED to go....but I won't tell. :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,368 Posts
WRX-games said:
Welcome :)

One would think that having had soccer tryouts LAST MONTH would suggest the worst was over right? Pahhh... Parents suck!

That is all.
Well, you know, their child really is the best, she just had a rough morning! The judge had it in for her! Racism! That other girl isn't even half as good a soccer player! IT'S YOUR FAULT, JAY!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,286 Posts
Zem said:
Breakfast... zone bar. I prefer carbs. Oh well. IHOP chicken fajita omlete.. omelete...sp?.. anyways, it's good. I have never had it for breakfast, though.

SCUD. Cool. SCUD missiles. Not cool. Dr Pepper, perhaps followed by a wonderful round of white chocolate mocha for $3.49+tax. Cool.
Pushups.cool. Eating something that has the word mocha in it. Not cool. Running. Cool. Carbs. Not cool.

Anyways, I am going to try and act busy today since I just thought it would be good to look like I am defending our country today...hehe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kingb333 said:
Pushups.cool. Eating something that has the word mocha in it. Not cool. Running. Cool. Carbs. Not cool.
What a bunch of crap... Eat whatever the heck you want. Just get teh exercise. Good grief! How did the caveman ever survive without a low carb diet and vegan burger...

I know the low carb beer would have killed them for sure however :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,286 Posts
WRX-games said:
What a bunch of crap... Eat whatever the heck you want. Just get teh exercise. Good grief! How did the caveman ever survive without a low carb diet and vegan burger...

I know the low carb beer would have killed them for sure however :)
Thus the reason cavemen and Lehtinen's only lived to the tender age of 35, 40 if they were real lucky...poor diet...Schmidts are coming in at a close first due to lack of exercise and poor nutrition as well...

Look truth be told, I was only picking on Mark from yesterday, you don't always have to stick up for your boyfriend, right...haha
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,368 Posts
WRX-games said:
What a bunch of crap... Eat whatever the heck you want. Just get teh exercise. Good grief! How did the caveman ever survive without a low carb diet and vegan burger...

I know the low carb beer would have killed them for sure however :)
Actually, you just hit on the biggest argument FOR low carb diets, dood. Cavement did not farm, make flour, and pack it into pasta. They ate animals and fruit. Hunting and gathering. Low carb.

Perhaps you knew that there's some level of sarcasm in here. I'm really not awake yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
466 Posts
PoorAssRacing said:
Really, where do you work? I'm one block north of the Courthouse on Spruce Street.
1401 Walnut, 4th floor, above FedEx and Charles Schwab. I don't know that we're part of any business anything since it's not so much of a business as an engineering consulting frim.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,806 Posts
We need to have a Becka/Chris/Sam high powered corporate lunch meeting sometime since we all work about a block away from each other. Except I'm not high powered, and not really corporate. :rolleyes:
Not YET at least. Someday...
 
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Top