Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MSEMC member checking in!

Roger away!!!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Awesome, I am glad I am not the only one that has to read through all of Roger's crap just to get to the intelligent posts! Obviously Mark won't be in until noon, so I am glad someone started the EMT (early morning thread) prior to his lazy arse arrival...

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
I am here. Hi, everyone. Seriously, we need to clean up the noise. "spotted, a silver wagon I caught a glimpse of", "Spotted, zem whining", "Spotted, WRB sedan", "Miki, where do I get Trillian?" "Hi definition", "npreston is cool"... this is getting absurd. Brad, abuse your power, merge stupid threads.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
svc said:
Speaking of the early bird, today is my day off and I'm awake at 9am. What's up with that? :confused:
Day off? You slacker.

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
So Chris, I just rememberd I had a dream and you were part of it. :eek:

You had this HUGE white limo of a car (it even had a wet bar and a fireplace in it...don't ask) I had an older Honda accord rusting away in the driveway, and for some reason we worked out a trade. You really wanted the accord, and I loved the land yacht with a fireplace. Then I remember driving up Baseline in the limo yacht trying to figure out which side the fuel door was on because it was about to run out of gas.

Cheap skate, the accord was full when we traded :D

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, I feel so special that Sam had a dream about me. Anyway, you're now obligated to buy me a huge white limo that contains a fireplace. [boss's rant]I don't care how you get it to work, use your architecting skills.[/boss's rant]

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Back on topic here guys! :mad: ;)

I get off work at about 3 in the morning and Roger is always posting like that. If you were up at 4am you would see that he leaves his mark across the board almost every day. I argue that he is the true, one man, king of the MSEMC.

Long live the Rog!

(I feel the urge to pick on him though)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Zem said:
I am here. Hi, everyone. Seriously, we need to clean up the noise. "spotted, a silver wagon I caught a glimpse of", "Spotted, zem whining", "Spotted, WRB sedan", "Miki, where do I get Trillian?" "Hi definition", "npreston is cool"... this is getting absurd. Brad, abuse your power, merge stupid threads.
You Forgot "OT: Why do we make spotted threads?"

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
wrx21 said:
You Forgot "OT: Why do we make spotted threads?"
No, see, I was quite serious about that one. I wanted to know why people feel the need. Base human emotions and whatnot.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
The OT/Spotted/Randomness threads have gotten pretty bad lately, usually we do a good job at keeping them all in one thread...

On another note, I am attempting to Roger the board with my name, but it's kinda hard to do at 10:30 in the morning. All you bastids need to get to work ;)

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Zem said:
AMEN. Think before starting a useless thread. Just put it in here.:wiggles:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts