ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know any presidential jokes. I have heard some funny ones before, but never bothered to remember them.

Anyway, it has been a good morning so far! It is nice and cool outside and the air has that "fresh rain" smell. I really like that smell. It is always good to get out early in the morning, close your eyes and inhale the air! It feels so nice :)

There is a new face at Starbucks. Well, there has been for a while now, but lately, she has become more and more attractive to my eyes. I don't know why really. She isn't gorgeous or anything. Maybe, she just defines "cute" in my mind's eye? hmmm... More on this later.

I need to get my computer back from Zem. He tells me that it is really "old", but I think he is secretly buying me new stuff to make it better! He is a good man.

MSEMC check in!

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Jay, go for the Starbucks chica. Show her teh legs and teh wagon and you'll be irresistable.

I don't know of any presidential jokes either. Politics in general are a joke, does that count?

It's Hump Day, and the boss is gone for most of the day. I got a decent amount of sleep last night, and my chica gets back from vacation tomorrow. Today is pretty good. :)

MSEMC member checking in!

·
Registered
514 Posts
I know no presidential jokes... I don't think...

I like the fresh rain smell too. But I get to drive through road construction on my way to work... mix that with tar... ugh.. that's gonna ruin the rest of my drive until the smell wafts out of the car. Thank goodness I'm not driving my Celica through that crap.

I have nothing constructive to add.

MSEMC checking in. :D

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Nice.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PoorAssRacing said:
It's alright dude. Everyone needs a hero...

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TurboLegacy2k4 said:
Hey J, guess what?
You sent me a new computer! :)

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
checking in....

it was a really nice drive this morning...

We bought another fish tank last night :(

2 -- 55 gal tanks now...

eh....

I think this is becoming an addiction...

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TurboLegacy2k4 said:
No, but I did win my first Soccer game on sunday night!
Nice! :) One day, team Subie will also be victorious.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TurboLegacy2k4 said:
Yeah, I kinda like Co-ed Indoor Soccer! It was fun!
Well, let me know if your team ever needs an extra. :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
I've got a presedential joke:

A guy dies and is standig outside the gates of heaven talking to St. Peter. He's looking and there's all of these clocks moving at different speeds.
He asks, "What's with the clocks?"
St. Peter responds, "Everybody has one, the hands move every time tha person lies."
The guy looks around, studying, there's one that is still at 12:00, he points, "that's Mother Theresa's, right?"
"Yes," replied St.Peter.
"So then where is President Bush's clock?"
"It's in Jesus' office, he's using it as a celing fan."

MSEMC checking in.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hey Jay .. Which Starbucks do you go to, I'm guessing its not the one on 80th. and Wads. Cause I've never seen you there.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wrx21 said:
Hey Jay .. Which Starbucks do you go to, I'm guessing its not the one on 80th. and Wads. Cause I've never seen you there.
I go to that one on the weekends, mostly. I hit the one on 58th(?) and Wads during the weekdays. I take the bus from that Old Town park and ride, which is next to it.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Presidential Joke? Errrrr.... Bush? Did I miss something here?

I was very glad I had a garage last night. The hail was....wow...

Thanks for the pic, Chris... someone had to do it....

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Zem said:
Thanks for the pic, Chris... someone had to do it....
:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts