ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ry-Guy, mourning_Ryan, me, and some other hooligans might go see Anchorman tonight. I'm thinking dinner at Red Robin by Flatirons mall, then movie afterwards? Meet at Red Robin at 6:30? I dunno...
:wiggles:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Have fun getting tickets for that showing. Online is the best way to go, IMO. I think I'm going to the late show with this chick from my ATOC class.

This movie should be outrageously funny!! Enjoy your time at port, you scallywags!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
So, just curious, you guys interested in doing this tomorrow instead and going to the LoDo music fest instead?

Tower of Power is playing. I forgot about this show and would be interested, but if you guys wanna do this tonight I'll do it.

-Ryan

·
Registered
223 Posts
We don't abuse cars... trust me. I haven't met anyone on this forum since I've been a member (other than the guy who still owes me a headlight housing), and here's your chance to get free parking and say whats up. Of course if someone else parks your car you'll have to tip, but I don't care. Come say hi and I'll give you free parking tonight. Tonight some celebs are coming in from the Elway Golf Classic over at the Omni. Who knows, this could be your chance to meet the man, Charles Barkley and Terrell Davis to name a few. They're eating at the Village Tavern. Do I sound like a stalker?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts