ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might head up to Officer's Gulch Sunday morning, 07/11. The fishing (I used a fly and bubble) last week wasn't too bad.

Anyone interested? The 'rents house is available, so we could grill what we caught that afternoon/evening.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
BTW, Jay has informed me that he has done something silly involving changing an email address to his home address and is unable to verify for being at work... and is unable to post today.

I think this is hysterical. However... I desperately need to do some work today, so I really should stop myself.

I feel like ass.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I have a cabin on some private ponds in Silverthorne, I can take people up there. Last weekend I got tired of catching fish, and they were big too. Let me know if you guys want to go.

heres one, its actually pretty big, I couldnt fit both my hands around it

FTW

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
658 Posts
do you gusy spin fish for em or use a fly rod? if you spin what types of lures do you use?
I've found the Meps rainbow 1/6 once to be one of my best for early season, but have yet to get a mid to late season lure dialed in yet. it's been hit or miss with some mini crawdad lures, rapalas and the rest of it all.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I spin and fly fish only

Panther Martin spinners- gold and silver
Kastmasters- gold and silver
Z-ray- gold and silver

heres my box-

FTW

·
Registered
332 Posts
Yo J, sounds like a good idea. I think it might be a "special" weekend with the wife... No Boys. That shoots down fishing, golf, cars... But Beer I am allowed

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
jibco said:
I really only fly cast. Spin when I have to.

Nice fish Zach. I'd love to go to the ponds with you sometime.

James, maybe.
I was fly only but 5 shoulder surguries kind of hampered that idea. After about 2 hours of it my whole arm goes numb and useless.

FTW

1 - 13 of 13 Posts