ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heh... What an appropriate holiday hijack! :)

It is good to be home! I miss playing soccer on Thursday nights.

So anyway, I SPOTTED a blue WRX sedan this morning driving West on I-70 this morning. I see so many of them everyday. It gets old after a while. Nothing exciting happened at the Starbucks either.

My home computer sucks! I have no internet service for some reason. I hope that Mark can make it all better again. He says that my computer is old. It is only like 4 and a half! My last one was 8.

MSEMC checking in!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Im sooo tierd.

Man where did the weekend go!

MSEMC Checkin In

BTW: That drive we went on saturday night was a blast, when are we going to do it again?

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
morning everyone!

monday mornings are teh suck.

I am sleepy...

the weekend was wayyy too short...

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
AlienPunk said:
monday mornings are teh suck.
I second this motion.

Jay, we missed you on Saturday night. It was teh fun.

MSEMC member checking in....sleepily.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TurboLegacy2k4 said:
Hi J! does that mean you'll be at the game this week?
:)

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
nice bling I see in some of the other posts...

Albertons on sat... 120th and Wash..

saw 3 wrx + mine....

they multiplying...

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Wow, nice to see you again Jay buddy...what a weekend, why can't we work 2 days a week, and have a 5 day weekend? That would be much more ideal...

MSEMC

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I heard the sat. night drive was AWESOME!!!

damn it..wish I could have made it.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kingb333 said:
Wow, nice to see you again Jay buddy...what a weekend, why can't we work 2 days a week, and have a 5 day weekend? That would be much more ideal...

MSEMC
Yes, it would be. Now get back to work.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Case of the mondays

So, i just wanted to say that mondays suck. I used to like them. I used to ba a fan of mondays. Now i can't stand them. And this time of year, there isn't even any football on tonight. I propose that we institue a national four day work week. I'd work 4-10 hours days to get a third weekend day. What slave master came up with this five work day sh*t? I bet it was that b*tch Martha Stewart. Sorry, but i had to vent my morning frustration.

Anyways, here's to the end of this day!
Peace,
nick

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Just pretend that mondays are actually saturdays, that the cheap corporate coffee most of us drink is actually cold beer, and the "work" we're doing is really..umm... not work.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This would have been great for the Monday's holiday hijack. :)

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
WRX-games said:
This would have been great for the Monday's holiday hijack. :)

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
svc said:
Just pretend that mondays are actually saturdays, that the cheap corporate coffee most of us drink is actually cold beer, and the "work" we're doing is really..umm... not work.
I'll have to try that. Although, any cheap corporate coffee is better than that "10 for $10" coffee/milk blend stuff that we bought. Do you have any of the Vanilla Milk left? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Today I will make Zach proud. An ex-cop who bartends at the bowling is about to introduce me to the joys of firearms. :-D

Bang bang....fun day for Josh

1 - 20 of 80 Posts