ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come one come all the amazing spectacle that is Chris and I bowling. You will see sheer skill and amazing talent as we adroitly (can one do things adroitly??) pummel many wooden pins into the appropriate place off the back of the lanes with vigor and grace.

9:15 PM, Centennial Lanes, Longtucky Colorado.

Trust me, we rock.

(Soccer is for sissies)

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Yes, it is indeed a spectacle. There will be many heavy balls rolled and many wooden pins destroyed. I averaged a 204 last week, so my skill will be on display. I'm not sure what Josh averaged, but his skill will be on display as well. Unfortunately, we bowled on the same lanes last week, so that won't happen again for a few weeks. However, tonight will still be quite a spectacle.

We will be sure to post a Super-Meet post when again the Titans of Centennial Lanes will meet head-to-head.

Soccer is, indeed, for sissies.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris, it seems no one can handle the awe of our talents. LoozArs.

BTW, I averaged 192. Bleh. I will catch you this week!

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Colorado Rexer said:
Chris, it seems no one can handle the awe of our talents. LoozArs.

BTW, I averaged 192. Bleh. I will catch you this week!
That's OK. Soon they'll learn the follow of kicking soft inflated balls with their "cleats".

Bring on the War of the Bowling Average. :D

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Josh will you be performing "the bowling pin trick" if so, try not to make it so messy

FTW

·
Registered
3,890 Posts

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Did you see that Alec Baldwin skit on SNL? It was their radio show on National Public Radio... everything in that disturbingly mild voice you'd hear. Alec was the head of "Schweatty Weiners"... they went on about how much they loved Schweatty weiners... one girl just couldn't wait to get her mouth around a Schweatty weiner. Not as good as jeopardy, of course, but damn good.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Zem said:
Did you see that Alec Baldwin skit on SNL? It was their radio show on National Public Radio... everything in that disturbingly mild voice you'd hear. Alec was the head of "Schweatty Weiners"... they went on about how much they loved Schweatty weiners... one girl just couldn't wait to get her mouth around a Schweatty weiner. Not as good as jeopardy, of course, but damn good.
Yes, that was exactly what I was getting at. That's up there with my favorite SNL skits. As you said, however, it doesn't compare to Celebrity Jeopardy.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Rancid said:
I like to kick big balls around with lots of shweaty guys attempting to kick my balls.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
You guys should dress up like CB4 and perform "Sweat of My Balls"

FTW

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
svc said:
Wasn't it schwetty balls?
Well, I suppose. I didn't read the script, I saw it on TV. Spelling names isn't really my thing. I was thinking "sweat" but then "schweat"....see?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts