ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way back from South Dakota, I had to stop by Wyoming. As everyone knows, fireworks are in fact, legal in Wyoming. So i got....let's see....about 500 bottle rockets, 4 bricks of Black cats, and lots of other goodies. Best part is, it was super cheap. Like $2.50 for a brick of Black Cats.

(This can be hijacked as needed.)

·
Registered
880 Posts
Fireworks are fun to screw with:D

-Well See Ya Later-
:wiggles:

P.S. Don't lit them on the shore of a lake by cat tails... They catch the cat tails on fire... ;)

-Well See Ya Later-
:wiggles:

·
Registered
149 Posts
PyroManiac said:
On my way back from South Dakota, I had to stop by Wyoming. As everyone knows, fireworks are in fact, legal in Wyoming.
they're not legal here in Colorado?

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Yeah, I thought they were legal outside of the metro area. In fact, in unincorporated Arapahoe Co. (parts of which are not more than 8 miles from downtown), they're legal.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I was shooting bottle rockets last night, it was fun.

FTW

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found out that the M-150's I bought will still explode underwater. Now, the fun begins.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
PyroManiac said:
I found out that the M-150's I bought will still explode underwater. Now, the fun begins.
they are kind of weak but still kind of fun.

(go catch fish, light the fuse put it in fish's mouth and let it swim away) (only do it to carp and suckerfish)

FTW

·
Registered
553 Posts
If you have truly m4d pyromaniac skills, you can put M150's wrapped in duct tape inside water balloons, light fuse, throw balloon and yeah... Add things like dis-apearing ink/paint/urine to the balloons for extra awesomeness.

·
Registered
206 Posts
incorporeal said:
they are kind of weak but still kind of fun.

(go catch fish, light the fuse put it in fish's mouth and let it swim away) (only do it to carp and suckerfish)

FTW

That is not nice

1 - 10 of 10 Posts