ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have learned a few things this past weekend!

-Tasq doesn't keep a very clean mailbox. He mus be very popular, but he doesn't have a cool gauge pod, yet.

-Fingers can only take so much use. After pulling my stupid rotor off 3 times this weekend to fix an emergency brake squeak, repairing my R/C car and fixing rattles in the wagon, they are very sore today.

-Zem is the new bling king, among other things...

-Sweethouse is my hero. Harness bars are nifty.

-I need seat brackets.

-BBQ's are fun when Kellie and Todd show up. Thanks for organizing it, Brittnie!

Another Monday morning! It has been a good one so far! MSEMC check in! :)

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
ahhhhh, what a weekend...

went back to Wyoming over the weekend for a wedding...good stuff. Trying to do a hypnosis type thing to quit smoking,...so far..none today. Going to take a little will power, and maybe some backup tapes...

anyways, glad to hear the bbq went over well, BUT, heard some guys got a ticket... bad news bears :( I blame Ian...

So I am sitting here, eating baby carrots, in hope to calm the craving for nicotine down a bit..

anyways, good morning, MSEMC checking in...

·
Registered
406 Posts
BBQ = Fun, and too late. I am dead this morning, I really should have left earlier. Oh well, I just go into cruise control and waste this monday away.

MSEMC Member Checking In.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
MSEMC member checking in.

My weekend was jam-packed. Nerd stuff on Friday, teh sucking golf on Saturday morning, nursing home Saturday afternoon for grandfather's birthday, parents' house Saturday night for mom's birthday, a load of errands on Sunday (including waiting 5 hours for an alignment check for them to tell me that it's fine).

I still have no reason why ONE tire wore horribly on the inside. :(

A long week ahead of me. [Mark]Woe.[/Mark]

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Busy one for me too. Detail evening, night drive, golf, 4 solid hours of bowling, and then sunday was the Denver GP and an afternoon cruise with Tasq. I don't care how chipper and happy Jay is, being awake this early is a bunch of crap. :redface:

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
I think that, to save the mods the trouble, the whole MS forum should be randomly moved every day to one of the other forums.

:tongue: :D

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Hi. I'm here. I'm a little disgruntled about it, though. I didn't learn anything this weekend.... I deliberately avoided it.

Edit: BTW, I had a workish email from Joe Miller, and I read it. And then I hit refresh on this page for the morning posts to find it was Joe Miller's Joke Day... and that was weird.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Mad WRX said:
I'm getting very tired of this thread moving

First tech threads, now I tell a kill story and it gets moved. Soon this daily OT threads will be in the OT forum.
Agree!

It was nice to see some new faces at the Bbq. James = Puss for leaving so early.

What's up with the peeps that were suppose to show up and didn't make it. Thanks Brit........couldn't belive how much food there was.

Thorpe Vs. Phelps tonight!! ;)

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Mad WRX said:
Things I learned this weekend
- WRX brake pads will not fit RS calipers
Just depends what years.

I learned....
- Drilling out the spot welds that hold the rear brake dust shields on is more easy than suspected.

- I am suby golf day #1 champion. By a stroke over Sam.

- There is a huge group of local vitage racing nuts that can eventually help me build my Austin Healy Sprite.

That's not mine.
Eventually, mine won't have a top, just a cage.

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
I have a good picture of the white bug eyed sprite from the GP, i'll post it tonight if I remember. Thanks again for the tickets Jeff, had a great time wandering around. So much cool stuff to look at
:cool:

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Ms. Courtney Mann, the head of the Philadelphia chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of White People, who worked as a tax preparer and was a single mother, was rebuffed in an attempt to join a Ku Klux Klan-sponsored march in Pittsburgh in April 1997. Though she had been in the NAAWP for at least four years, the Klan turned her down because she is black. Said the Grand Dragon, incredulously: "She wanted to stay at my house (during rally weekend). She's all confused, man. I don't think she knows she's black. [Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 4-13-97]
Through the years, it appears that Oklahoma is certainly one of the least friendly states for criminals. For example, in 1996, convicted rapists Allan Wayne McLaurin and Darron Bennalford Anderson were re-sentenced by a jury in Tulsa, after an appeals court said their original sentences totaling 6,475 years were based on faulty jury instructions. Armed with the proper instructions, the jury then tacked an additional 260 centuries onto the sentences: a total of 21,250 years for McLaurin and 11,250 for Anderson. [Daily Oklahoman-AP, 3-23-96, 4-3-96]

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
svc said:
Holy political sig, batman :)
Anyone feel like burning some flags?

·
Banned
566 Posts
Mad WRX said:
I'm getting very tired of this thread moving

First tech threads, now I tell a kill story and it gets moved. Soon this daily OT threads will be in the OT forum.
Yea me too, I went and made a comment about them moving it and a mod pm'ed me and called me a noob and said he is going to ban me.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
svc said:
Holy political sig, batman :)
....I was feeling a little bitter.... I saw some guy with a printed out paper stuck to the back of his truck "I do not support gay marriage, lifestyle, agendas, and politicians or media that support the same."

I felt the need to put "I do not support uneducated, provincial bigots who are so afraid of change and so desperately in need of someone else to blame for their woes that they will turn on any subset of humanity that is not protected by law"... but I figured they probably wouldn't get it. :(

·
Registered
880 Posts
PoorAssRacing said:
Anyone feel like burning some flags?
*raises hand*

Lets see, what to write about this morning.

~The BBQ was fun

~Almost got a speeding ticket doing 100-110 mph (its posted in the BBQ MEET post

~Boulder people didn't show up to the BBQ...:mad: ;)

~Weekend was eventful

~Zem I need to get J extra center caps from you for my rims...

~MSEMC Member Checking In.

-Jon-

1 - 20 of 148 Posts