ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ZEM HAS NEW BLING! ZEM HAS NEW BLING! HEAR THIS! ZEM HAS N E W B L I N G !

Pheww... Now that the above is out of the way, I leave for Steamboat on Thursday. I can't wait! I love Steamboat. It is so pretty up there.

I need coffee now.

That is all.

MSEMC checking in! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,506 Posts
Zem is making his move to be the next bling prez.

What now? neons???

Have fun in Steamboat...........I'm leaving for Sante Fe/Taos on the same day.

Coffee would be nice about now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ronin2121 said:
Zem is making his move to be the next bling prez.

What now? neons???

Have fun in Steamboat...........I'm leaving for Sante Fe/Taos on the same day.

Coffee would be nice about now.
Nah. Zem has more BASSic needs ;)

Santa Fe? That is a cool place too. Family vacation?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,506 Posts
nice. What kind of sub did he go with?

yup, taking the family on a little getaway with a group of other family members. (police escort :D ) We like Sante Fe a lot. Plus, I get to gamble too! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
406 Posts
Its monday already .. doesn't that suck

Well I guess it will be friday again before I know it, Its going to be a busy week so it should go fast. I wish I was going somewhere on thursday.

MSEMC checking ins
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ronin2121 said:
nice. What kind of sub did he go with?

yup, taking the family on a little getaway with a group of other family members. (police escort :D ) We like Sante Fe a lot. Plus, I get to gamble too! :D
I had an old JBL 8" in a box sitting around. We just had to twist Zem's rubber arm a bit so that he would go get an amp. :) Jimmy deserves a lot less than that system, but better music sounds really good with his Alpine head unit and the Pioneer component speakers!

Zem is finding his true self. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,816 Posts
congrats Zem!
MSEMC checking in!

I bought a 55 gal tank, two pumps, under gravel filter, two hoods with lights...and 6-7 live plants...

yeah....it was pricey.

going to get two more pumps, bio-wheel, ....

and 15 red bellied piranahs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
350 Posts
AlienPunk said:
congrats Zem!
MSEMC checking in!

I bought a 55 gal tank, two pumps, under gravel filter, two hoods with lights...and 6-7 live plants...

yeah....it was pricey.

going to get two more pumps, bio-wheel, ....

and 15 red bellied piranahs.
That's an interesting way of getting rid of your wife's cat.

:eek3:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,368 Posts
WRX-games said:
I had an old JBL 8" in a box sitting around. We just had to twist Zem's rubber arm a bit so that he would go get an amp. :) Jimmy deserves a lot less than that system, but better music sounds really good with his Alpine head unit and the Pioneer component speakers!

Zem is finding his true self. ;)
LIAR!!!

That is all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,368 Posts
WRX-games said:
Okay okay... I like Jimmy's music.
Damn straight you do.

I admit, to my shame, I bought a head unit and speakers. That is all. I could not possibly afford an amp anyways, and even if I could, there's no way I'd fill up my trunk with some hooligan sub. I have too much respect for myself and my car to go doing something that silly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Zem said:
Damn straight you do.

I admit, to my shame, I bought a head unit and speakers. I could not possibly afford an amp, but I am your king! This I cannot deny! I bear it's burden with pride!

Now, There's no way I'd fill up my trunk with some hooligan huge sub. I have too much respect for myself and my car to go doing something that silly. The 8" seemed perfect however, only taking up .5 cu/ft of space.

Here, let me help you out a bit... I won't attack the respect issue since I don't want to be mean today.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,368 Posts
WRX-games said:
Here, let me help you out a bit... I won't attack the respect issue since I don't want to be mean today.
No one will ever believe you... they know I wouldn't do something like that. Even so, I repeat - LIAR!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Zem said:
No one will ever believe you... they know I wouldn't do something like that. Even so, I repeat - LIAR!
It is you that represents the small wooden puppet in this story.

You have taken many steps toward becoming a real man Zem :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,368 Posts
WRX-games said:
It is you that represents the small wooden puppet in this story.

You have taken many steps toward becoming a real man Zem :)
Do we need a poll to prove that no one will believe this insidious lie you've started about me?

What are you going to start telling people next, mmm? A new grill? radiator shrowd? blue hoses? big hood scoop? enormous wing? mmmm? What's it going to be?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Zem said:
Do we need a poll to prove that no one will believe this insidious lie you've started about me?

What are you going to start telling people next, mmm? A new grill? radiator shrowd? blue hoses? big hood scoop? enormous wing? mmmm? What's it going to be?
How about "What "bling" did Zem add to his car?"

-amp and sub
-new grill
-radiator shrowd
-big scoop
-enormous wing
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,368 Posts
WRX-games said:
How about "What "bling" did Zem add to his car?"

-amp and sub
-new grill
-radiator shrowd
-big scoop
-enormous wing
-none, because he's only mildly insane, not a total nut job
Go for it.
 
1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Top