ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 584 Posts

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the "I Blame Ian" thread. This is the thread in which we will post everything for which we blame Ian. Please, do not hijack this thread. Do not post anything other than something for which you blame Ian. Please do not blame anyone else. It is important for Ian's self-awareness that he learns about all the woe he has caused. This thread should be a list of Ian-induced woe.

The plan for this thread originated as I was speaking to someone else a the D-note bar. Honestly, I have no clue who I was talking to because I was drunk.

Thank you. :)

I was going to ride to work this morning. I was very excited because I hadn't ridden in a while and I was going to get to wear my new super snazzy jacket. But it was cold and icky and foggy this morning....I blame Ian.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I was going to go to sleep last night around 12:30-1 o' clock because I knew I had to get up early this morning. Instead, I didn't go to sleep until 4am for some stupid reason. Maybe it's because I'm addicted to tEh intrAweb!

I blame Ian...

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Last night at the gym, I was doing some squats, which are one of my favorite exercises. It's the one area I get to show my brother up in, who bench presses a small group of cheerleaders. Anyway, as I started adding weight to the bar and doing more squats, the muscle behind my right asscheek started to hurt, like I was going to pull the muscle if I wasn't careful. So I had to back off on the weight I was squatting.

I blame Ian.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
This thread is worthless, but I like Ian.

I blame Ian.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are people in this world who do not find it disturbingly amusing to blame Ian for just about everything... I know the little rascal is involved in this somehow, so I blame Ian.

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
I was jumping on my trampoline last night, when suddenly, both my feet hit the ground and there was a large amount of canvas dangerously close to my crotchal region. I blame Ian. Really, I do... it was his fault!
:)

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
There are people in this world who do not find it disturbingly amusing to blame Ian for just about everything... I am one of those people. I find it much more amusing to blame Zem for just aboot everything...

I blame Ian.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I gained an extra 10 pounds on my ass from eating leftover donuts many months ago.

I blame Ian.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Zem said:
I gained an extra 10 pounds on my ass from eating leftover donuts many months ago.

I blame Ian.
I too wished that I had thought of the consequences for our actions at the time...

I blame Ian.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I'm sitting in law school orientation right now, and I'm sure I'm supposed to be paying attention, but I'm on ClubWRX.

I blame Ian.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have recently begun to question my own sexuality.

I blame Ian. ;)

...no, wait, did I say that out loud?....

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Zem said:
I have recently begun to question my own sexuality.

I blame Ian. ;)

...no, wait, did I say that out loud?....

I think you would have to have actually had some before you can question it. ;)

I got about 1/2 an hour worth of sleep last night. I know it was your fault Ian and now I'm going to hurt you!! I also blame Ian for that last comment.

:mad:

·
Registered
714 Posts
I can think of nothing woefull inflicted on me by fault of Ian.

I blame Ian.

1 - 20 of 584 Posts