ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm moving to third shift on August 12 and will have Tuesday and Wednesday off. Trying to go to school with the schedule I currently work has proved to be a tough task so I'm changing my shedule. I will now work from 11pm till 7am. I'm at work right now doing some third shift action, which pretty much accounts to watching for terrorists. Currently I see none. I like OT cause I get time and a half, but I hate working 16 hours. If you can't tell by my rambling I'm pretty bored here. I will point out that I was on the news tonight. If anyone watches channel 7 there was footage of the "Hot Shots" fire fighters coming back from Alaska, I was the guy guiding the airplane in. Yay. So anyway, I'll be here for EMC check in.

Hey Sam, the Pumas and Adidas are on sale at Nordstroms for 50 bucks. Stock up.

VEMC (the "V" is for very) checking in.

-Ryan

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Im still up, as always. I will be away from 4 am- 7 am for that thing called "sleep"

I wanted to fe a forest fire fighter/ hot shot but didnt pass the physical because my body is all jacked up, think I might try taking the exam again

FTW

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
So, is this Thursday's hijack thread? Or am I still responsible under Jay's edict?

I vote the former. I'm way too tired to come up with a witty hijack thread. So I'll let Ryan hijack my responsibility.

I forsee today being long. And I don't like it. Coffee shall help me.

MSEMC member checking in.

·
Registered
192 Posts
MSEMC checking in. Would've checked in earlier but Ryan's thread was so early I didn't notice it. Network is all jacked up so we're twiddling our thumbs until our permissions are fixed. Damn non-Suby IT guys. Two more days and then 2 week vacation. Woot!

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
We had a massive virus infection throughout our building yesterday..it took me 3 hours to clean up that mess...

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Today I move to a new cube. As a going away present, child molester on the other side of the wall just crop dusted. I can't stand him.

I do not know when the move will commence. But a change of scenery to a different padded cube walls is always welcome.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
It's the little things in life, Zem. I'm glad to see you can enjoy them.

Do a little crop dusting of your own to retaliate.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Ry-Guy said:
Trying to go to school with the schedule I currently work has proved to be a tough task
Holy cow. You may be my new personal hero. I can barely handle a 10hr/week teaching assistantship and school.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I can barely remember my name, and even if I can, I can't spell it. I ate a lot of paint chips when I was a kid...

Where am I again?

Who are you people?

I gotta find a copy of Sport Compact Car. I just don't feel safe without it...

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts