ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Stay away from the hungryman meals... they are packed with salt. 130% of daily value. Go to wholefoods, they have great Packed Meals... for about the price of fast food...

·
Registered
406 Posts
Go to your mom and dads and raid theyre fridge. Thats what I do usually. Today I have Leftover Ham Noodle Stuff.

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok told the wife to get the healthy frozen dinners, lunch meat, whole wheat bread, chicken breast to grill and bring into work, fat free yogurt, boca burgers, ground turkey...

this is hard, i need to go to the store and walk down every aisle. IMpulse buying rocks!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Mac n cheese, frozen pizza, roman noodles, latest mod magazine, and ice cold beer. That should be the extent of any mans grocery list. At least that what i tell my wife.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
"Somebody ate all the school lunches!!!"

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Go to Wild oats. They have lots of unique types of foods. They are also real healthy. I noticed Boca on your list Louis, so you like some of the vegetarian stuff. You gotta try new things, it gets to be fun and you find stuff that tastes pretty damn good like Hummis, that is some good shiz...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts