ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all:

Here is a link to a website to legitimately and safely get a Pioneer AVIC-N1 (www.avic-n1.com) DVD/GPS/Performance Meter stereo for only $99! This is a $2000 unit....

Be sure to read through the FAQ section on the website for the details. It will take a few weeks for you to get your deck, but saving that much $$$ makes it worth the wait for sure.

www.membergifts.com/catalog

If you do end up going for this great deal, please be sure to put my name (Josh Vaisman) and email address ([email protected]) as a referral. Thanks!

·
Registered
215 Posts
wtf? i dont get it...whats the catch and why are they giving them so cheap? im thinking about buying one...100 bucks is dirt cheap. do you have one yourself? do you have to subscribe to get the navigation to work? how about the digital looking gauges ? :eek:

·
Registered
135 Posts
I think the old adage of "If it sounds to good to be true it probably is." Sounds like a scam to me.:thumbdown

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
i did a little research...the site is legitimate. How this works is lets say person 1 puts in an order for the unit. THere is a 25..or however many person "cycle." When those 25 people buy the unit for regular price person 1 gets the unit for 100 bucks...THen they get off the list and person b is up. When 25 people buy the unit for regular price person b gets the unit....and it goes on and on until 25 people get the unit. Its very enticing.....but imagine being person 25..hmm youd probobly have to wait a year to get ur unit..if ever.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts