ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a video I started working on a long time ago, and finally got around to finishing. My buddy Josh and his 01 929RR... riding around... doing stupid stuff.

If you don't like it, then delete it and forget you ever saw it. :p

Right Click --> Save As

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you only knew how many times we yell at him for not wearing one.

Considering that 929 went through 3 accidents.. 2 of which were fairly severe and Josh was riding... you'd think he'd learn. But nope. I'm kinda thankful it's out of commission now, though.. at least he won't be putting his life in any danger anytime soon.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Aracheon said:

If you don't like it, then delete it and forget you ever saw it. :p

I deleted it halfway through watching it!

serioulsy, that guy is gonna hurt himself one of these days.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: OT: Crazy Italian + 929RR = ______

overwrxed24 said:
I deleted it halfway through watching it!

serioulsy, that guy is gonna hurt himself one of these days.

Unfortunately, he has. Twice... and still hasn't learned. But as was aforementioned, I'm kinda glad that the 929 is now destroyed and no longer in moving condition... at least to... delay any further mishaps. :(

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Not only is your friend a dummy, but that vid consisted of him doing 3 tricks.... over and over.... BORING!

::DELETED::

·
Registered
153 Posts
I enjoyed the video. I applaude your friend for not wearing his helmet too, you know how it keeps the camera from seeing your face. My only wish is that when your friend crashes and burns, you are there to get all the blood and guts on film. Well, that and Powerball. That's my second wish.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts