ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OT: Chocolate Day.

I think we need an R/C car meet this summer! :)

I don't like chocolate that much. The movie my ex-girlfriend made me suffer through was a lot worse than eating the stuff however... ~sigh~

It is another nice, clear morning. I just started the coffee. It smells good, but I am really going to need something to eat too.

MSEMC check in! :)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Re: OT: Chocolate Day.

WRX-games said:
I think we need an R/C car meet this summer! :)

I don't like chocolate that much. The movie my ex-girlfriend made me suffer through was a lot worse than eating the stuff however... ~sigh~

It is another nice, clear morning. I just started the coffee. It smells good, but I am really going to need something to eat too.

MSEMC check in! :)

I would be down for that meet...

So we have a girlfriend now do we eh? Is that why you haven't been coming around lately Jamesypooh?

I hate coffee...it is bad for you. However I totally blame both you and Todd for getting me started back into nicotine...damnit

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: OT: Chocolate Day.

kingb333 said:
However I totally blame both you and Todd for getting me started back into nicotine...damnit
I don't think the Todd-ler or I had anything to do with it. Everyone needs at least one nasty habit :)

As for me having a lady friend? pshhh... I'll let you know when that happens mang.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mmm... baaaaaaacon! :)

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
svc said:
Well said! I used to cook an entire package of bacon (1 pound?) and just eat that for breakfast. My triglycerides are also 407, and I'm currently on medication for it :eek:
LOL! OMG Sam...

I wonder why your triglycerides are so high ;)

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
checking in...

I GOT THE CAR BACK HORAHH!!!!

they did an awesome job, except there are some swirl marks on the drivers side ....hoping we can set up a detail/clean up meet next week sometime!

Rich

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Yay for getting the car back!

Sam, ok... I'll stop yelling at you for smoking.. NO MORE BACON!

Hi everyone. I'm here.... and that about covers it.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
I just realized I am out of my all important Chocolate Caramel Cluster Zone bar for breakfast. I am at a loss of what to do now. The irony of letting this happen today of all days... wow.

Help :( I'm going to wither away to slightly-less-fat unless I find something to eat...

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Re: Re: Re: OT: Chocolate Day.

WRX-games said:
I don't think the Todd-ler or I had anything to do with it. Everyone needs at least one nasty habit :)

As for me having a lady friend? pshhh... I'll let you know when that happens mang.
What happens if you have many nasty habits? I drink enough for that to count as 4 nasty habits...

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
hopefully next week, we can plan a "lets go havea beer or two" meet, so I can attend...I will have to convince Bin04 to come with me as well!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Zem said:
I just realized I am out of my all important Chocolate Caramel Cluster Zone bar for breakfast. I am at a loss of what to do now. The irony of letting this happen today of all days... wow.

Help :( I'm going to wither away to slightly-less-fat unless I find something to eat...
How about don't eat and go do some pushups or something...

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
kingb333 said:
How about don't eat and go do some pushups or something...
Or run

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Running sucks. And it's not the sort of thing one can effectively do while surfing the internet / "working".

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Do some situps then in between keystrokes...

1 - 20 of 81 Posts