ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How does Zem get so many holiday hijacks in one week? Jeebus...

So this morning, I stopped in at the Starbucks as usual. Last week, I bumped into an old high school buddy that I haven't seen in a while. He was hanging out with a rather attractive gal. I guess he and his co-workers meet there each Friday or something. Well I bumped into him and the female co-worker again today! Yay! I mentioned that she was cute (in a more charming way I suppose) and bingo! I may find myself with a date next week :) We shall see... I don't know what it is about tEh Starbucks... I should write a book for them.

Today is my last day before heading up to Steamboat to fish and hang out with the parents for a weekend. I can't wait! The torch passes to Zem for holiday hijacks until next Tuesday.

MSEMC checking in! :)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Way to be teh winnAr at dating James.

I fell asleep at 430 this morning, I hit snooze until 515...that means I got 45 minutes of sleep...awesome way to start a day...

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kingb333 said:
Way to be teh winnAr at dating James.

I fell asleep at 430 this morning, I hit snooze until 515...that means I got 45 minutes of sleep...awesome way to start a day...
"Be the bear!"

Why so little sleep Bradley?

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mad WRX said:
Brad, me and James were talking about your mad elite skillz last nite :eek3:
LOL... yes! The "G. G. Ride" needs your expertise, Brad.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
WRX-games said:
"Be the bear!"

Why so little sleep Bradley?
It was a rough night last night that continued way too long...alcohol is not good on school nights...

And what was the conclusion of my mad skilz Louis?

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
jibco said:
THE TOUR de france. bicycles, check 'em out.
Oh, sure, the one in France. How was I supposed to know you didn't mean the tour in Japan, Australia, or the White House? There's so many tours, it's hard to keep them straight... Besides, France sucks....

·
Registered
406 Posts
MSNSEC Checking in "Mountain States not so early crew"

I have a date too, with a verry cute girl my friend used to go out with. Yeah for me and James, we are teh coolest!

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
BeckaSki said:
What exactly does being a dork entail? If it's anything strenuous I'm not playing.
snorting / wheezing laughter... squinting in the sunlight for having not seen it in a few days... jokes involving boolean operators.... not knowing what tour Jeff was talking about... that sort of thing.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
wrx21 said:
Why can't we have a be a pimp day .. I've always wanted to be a pimp.

Zem: Hint Hint ;)
I'd make an awful pimp. I'd slap the girls once, they'd start crying, and I'd apologize for days and buy them things. It just wouldn't work out.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Richard Virenque won stage 10 w/ the peleton (including Armstron, Ullrich and Voeckler) finishing 5:19 behind. Armstrong is still 6th trailing by 9:35 but poised to make his move in the mountains. I love THE TOUR. That is all.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts