ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've come to the realization that I can barely afford to pay for my automobile habit, and continue to eat and pay rent at the same time. The thought of selling my car has crossed my mind lately, and I really don't want it to come to that. Plus I need to get out of some debt that I've had for about 6 years :mad:
Anyway, I'm looking for another job, weekends only, but I may have the option of a 4 day work week which would leave sat/sun/monday for a part time thing.

Ideally I'd like to do custom stereo installs and fiberglass/carbon fiber work, so I'm just seeing what's out there in the car audio world.

Anybody have local contacts? I'm goal oriented, have excellent customer service skills, and would be an asset to _____ (fill in the blank) corporation :)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I might be able to get you a job at Best Buy, depending on how mad yo skillz are. Pay is pretty decent, but the perks of the job are excellent. (Did you know you can get dynamat for 50% off!!!! :eek: )

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
1) Holy crap, I just realized what I could do for a second job! A lifty at Copper! Free pass! DOOD!

2) I need to finish my brownbread job. What can I offer you to barter, Sammy?

3) I'm thinking of making a new username - I'M YOUR CHILD. Then whenever Nick, Lisa and I are online, you'll see I'M YOUR FATHER, I'M YOUR MOTHER, and I'M YOUR CHILD.

·
Registered
9 Posts
wonderspark said:

3) I'm thinking of making a new username - I'M YOUR CHILD. Then whenever Nick, Lisa and I are online, you'll see I'M YOUR FATHER, I'M YOUR MOTHER, and I'M YOUR CHILD.
And what a happy little family we would be! :D

Now get back in your room!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'M YOUR FATHER said:
I need another job ASAP! And I'm tired of hooking.

Nick C.
I told you that you wouldn't make any money hooking but you insisted. You know, when you don't make any money...............I don't make any money!! :mad: AND, what the he!! are you doing wasting your time here when you should be on the corner making me some money!! Don't make me break out the hanger AGAIN. Now get to work biactch!

W O R K.............argh! ugly four letter word!!!! 2 jobs
:eek: twice as bad.

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rec=recommendation? :p
Are you talking about the Outback in Louisville? That's not too far. More importantly, the most gorgeous women I've ever seen work at Outback. Everytime I'm in there my jaw drops at least once...hmm, that might not be so bad :)

Thanks for the ideas guys. I'll kick and scream and sell my left leg before I sell my car, but I really need another income. I'll check out the leads and probably do some searching this weekend. I know people who enjoy fiberglassing are a rare breed so I'm not too concerned yet.

Todd, I hate to say this, but you're a horrible pimp. Nick and I haven't turned a trick in months, and we were CHEAP too!! I know he was only asking five dolla on the slow nights :rolleyes:

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sh*t you're right. It's like that fable where the wife sells all her hair so she can buy her husband a fancy watchband, only to find out that the husband sold his watch to buy his wife a fancy hair brush. Haha!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
svc said:
Sh*t you're right. It's like that fable where the wife sells all her hair so she can buy her husband a fancy watchband, only to find out that the husband sold his watch to buy his wife a fancy hair brush. Haha!
That couple was doomed anyway. What she really wanted was some staying power, and what he really wanted was X-Box.

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wonderspark said:
That couple was doomed anyway. What she really wanted was some staying power, and what he really wanted was X-Box.
Yeah, and little did she know, he'd been having a torrid affair with their neighbor, and really just stole the brush from her.

ok people...focus on the job ideas. FOCUS! :tongue:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Not only that, but we also have neon strobe lights!!!! Come on Sam, you know you want more bling. I bet you could also hook mark up with another pair of those LED washer noozles for cheap. ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts