ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya! I ordered a Premium 5-door in SWP a few hours ago. I'm so excited. I can't wait to officially be a proud WRX owner.

I wasn't sure what color I was going to go with when I got there. I like the DGM and SWP. I never saw either one in person but they had a SWP STI there and It was really beautiful.

Delivery time I got was 6-12 weeks.

Cheers!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congrats on the car show some pics when u can. Yea same was with me when I got my 2011 wrx i didn't know what color but in person is when I decided. Also those Damn dealership lights make everything sparkle more lol

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha yeh I'll share in about 2 months when it comes in.

It was a little cloudy here today. There wasn't a lot of light and all the cars were a little dirty from it raining the past few days.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I envy your patience, everything that I do is impulse so I would never be able to order a vehicle.

I was just lucky I guess to walk in, test drive a sedan, and then be told that a Blue base model would be coming off the boat in a week or so.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Heya! I ordered a Premium 5-door in SWP a few hours ago. I'm so excited. I can't wait to officially be a proud WRX owner.

I wasn't sure what color I was going to go with when I got there. I like the DGM and SWP. I never saw either one in person but they had a SWP STI there and It was really beautiful.

Delivery time I got was 6-12 weeks.

Cheers!
Nice choice! Where did you order it from?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Bowser Subaru in West Mifflin Pa. A little south of Pittsburgh
Same place I got mine. Too bad you didn't PM me before hand. I could have set you up with a good deal and made myself a quick $100.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Same place I got mine. Too bad you didn't PM me before hand. I could have set you up with a good deal and made myself a quick $100.
Oh sweet. Wish I knew. I definitely would have.
What area you from. The only 2011 ive ever seen around here was a WRB sedan. No others

·
Registered
902 Posts
Oh sweet. Wish I knew. I definitely would have.
What area you from. The only 2011 ive ever seen around here was a WRB sedan. No others
I'm 1.5 hours east of the city, near Ebensburg right in the snow belt. I bought my car from Mark Michalek at the GMC building.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh yea, right in the snow belt. I was talkin to Mark a few months ago about ordering a 2011. I decided to save some more and get a 2012.
What winters tires do you use?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Oh yea, right in the snow belt. I was talkin to Mark a few months ago about ordering a 2011. I decided to save some more and get a 2012.
What winters tires do you use?
I bought some used 09 wrx rims and put 215/50/17 Blizzak's on them. I originally bought some 04 STi BBS but couldn't bring myself to use such a good wheel for winter so I sold them for $100 profit and bought the 09 wrx rims.

I was sent to Mark from a good friend because I couldn't find a dealer willing to move on price and he put together a solid deal for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts