ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)cool site lots of great info.this will be my 1st subaru.owned a 04 m3 coupe but this will be my dd and kid mover.nice trade off between performance and handeling.Only mods i plan on are for handeling and open to suggestions on which sway bars and end links to start with?:cool:

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
Welcome to the forum.Congratulations.

There are several options for swaybars & endlinks.

I have Whiteline 24mm adjustable front swaybar & a 22mm adjustable rear sway bar with Kartboy endlinks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx for the welcome.I will look into whiteline products.Question is it worth going with a bushing kit with a different durometer rubber ie stiffer?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i could be wrong lol but i have seen on some vendors like rallydirect they bushing kits for control arms i assume but i could be way off here

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i could be wrong lol but i have seen on some vendors like rallydirect they bushing kits for control arms i assume but i could be way off here.update i just went preracing which is a vendor for club wrx and they have bushing kits for 2012 wrx under suspesion

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
Bushings are a great & cheap way to make upgrades to your car.

You will most certainly need to change shifter bushings.Steering rack bushings are also commonly done.As well as rear subframe bushings.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok great,yes it was subframe bushings.once again thankyou for the welcome.Now i just need a car to work with!Dealer says mid-may which is fine with me.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts