Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long would you guys and girls suggest it take to reciver your purched product. 11/13/03 i recived my reicet. Till this day i have not been able to find a traking #, pluse ive called Nick and the WRXSTORE about 12 time. I havent left a message but ive been able to get a hold of him atleast twice. But he has never returned my call. How long dose it take to order stuff online (getting mad)

·
Banned
968 Posts
You have to call their new number.

(630) 510 - 8981.

They pick up there. Call and see what is up.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey there.
I haven't heard from you via PM or email, so those 2 methods are suggested. 11/13 sounds fishy so I'll have to look into it to give you any info, PM me the invoice number and any other info..full name, email etc etc. Orders should not take that long. We were running into big problems with UPS and we have since switched over to Fedex, I would imagine this is the case. Drop me a PM, thanks for your patience.
Scott

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks scott for your help your right i never did PM or Email anybody thats not the case MY Invoice # is 2892

·
Registered
46 Posts
Dude, I'm going through the EXACT same thing you are right now.

I placed my order on 11/19... got an invoice on 11/20, was charged for it.

On the invoice, it said that it will ship on 11/24.

Waited till two days ago... contacted Nick through email, failed, called him a few times, failed... finally got a hold of him, said he would call me back w/ the tracking number... never did. So I called him again and he finally gave it to me.

I went to the UPS tracking site, entered the number for the past few DAYS, it said the number was "INVALID" :mad: .

Contacted Scott... he said he would look into it.

Just out of curiousity, I went to the UPS tracking site again just now, entered the number again, and THIS time... it came up as... DELIVERED... but(!)... take a look:

Track by Tracking Number
Track by Tracking Number

Delivered on: Dec 3, 2003 10:12 A.M.

Signed by: CERNA
Delivered to: LOS ANGELES, CA, US
Shipped or Billed on: Dec 2, 2003

Tracking Number: 1Z 77T T19 03 4110 758 9
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 2.00 Lbs

Package Progress:

Date Time Location Activity

Dec 3, 2003 10:12 A.M. LOS ANGELES, CA, US DELIVERY
5:05 A.M. LOS ANGELES, CA, US OUT FOR DELIVERY
2:31 A.M. LOS ANGELES, CA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
2:06 A.M. BALDWIN PARK, CA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
Dec 2, 2003 8:38 P.M. BALDWIN PARK, CA, US ORIGIN SCAN
5:32 P.M. US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: Dec 3, 2003 9:57 P.M. Eastern Time (USA)

I mean... wtf? It was shipped on December 2nd and delivered on december 3rd? When they said they were gonna ship my item on november 24th? And note... that is NOT MY ADDRESS. I do not live in CA. Either they gave me a phony tracking number (most likely since it didn't work for the past two days and is just NOW working)... or they... i dunno what they did.

I'm just waiting to hear back from Scott to see what he says before I totally lose it...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
46 Posts
P.S. If they DID ship it on November 24th through UPS ground... it would have been here by MONDAY.

C'mon, Scott... tell me there is some kind of mix up in this, cuz I really don't want to think this is how you guys do business. :(

·
Registered
182 Posts
What is your deal? You sent me an email today after hours and seemed calm about it. Now, here we are on the forums and you seem quite livid.
I will contact you privately as soon as I find out (tommoro) what's going on. Unfortunatly, although I am up at 11:24pm doing emails, pm's, and checking threads and customer satisfaction, not everyone who I need to contact to see where the messups on these 2 orders are awake.
Thank you for your patience.

Scott

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually your right Scott your doing a great job with helping me. But what about the rest of your crew.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Same goes for you, I can't do much until tommoro when I can get on the phone/email people (2:41am, guess who's still up :p )
We'll find out whats goin on tommoro. I'm hittin the 'sack. night guys
Scott

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey, Scott.

Look, man... I know I said that I wasn't getting mad. Which I'm not, believe it or not. :p It's just that after I saw another member going through the same thing I just thought that I would share. In NO way am I saying anything negative about your guys. I was just VERY surprised that the tracking number that I received from Nick ended up being the wrong one. He had just emailed me and apologized, giving me a new tracking number... unfortunately it's not correct as well. Still coming up as "Invalid." :(

I know it seems like I'm coming off rude, but after the whole situation and given the whole run-around, I just wanted to share with the dude that posted this, since I am VERY curious as to what happened.

I apologize if I came across as saying negative stuff and going back on my words. I specifically stated that I'm still waiting for you "before I lose it." Hehe.

If I wanted to go back on my words, I would've said things to "You guys suck" or of that nature, which is just immature. I know all I can do now is wait... My email AND the posts was just to let you know about the tracking number.

But it DOES seem that you're doing your best and I do appreciate that.

Thanks,

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ok boys and girls
From the looks of things, when I called UPS, they messed up the order once again. Nick is going to email you both with tracking numbers and updates.
As for phones, if he doesn't pick up, call again. Sometimes Nick misses calls if he's outside workin on a car or in the back doin inventory
Scott

·
Registered
46 Posts
Okay, we'll see if it'll be a correct tracking number this time (Nick's already sent me two "invalid" tracking numbers). :confused1

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well

Lets see everytime i get answer it really seems to be bull. If their is anybody out their that can help me and my buddy with getting anything done, that would be helpfull. But as of know THE WRXSTORE is not doing so well in this forum. Scott on the other hand has been somewhat helpfull. As of 10:00pm i havent got anything of knowing where my stuff is. Ive paid for it weeks ago and gotten nutin in return.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
i'm not a mod obviously, but I think it's about time for you to take it to pm's. there is really no point in this on a public forum.

as an aside, i've never bought anything from scott or the wrx store, and have heard only good things from them - if your point was that your having problems with his service, I think you made your point.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well, finally...

Okay, guys...

Looks like the latest tracking number that Nick gave me is well, finally, a GOOD one.

The UPS tracking site actually recognizes the number and it's actually going to my city.

Looks like something was finally done to resolve it, it took them a while, but after everything that's been going on... i'm just "relieved" to be able to receive my item (something that I shouldn't even have to go through to begin with :rolleyes: ) . It was shipped today, December 4th, even though my order was placed on November 19th.

Like I said, I'm just glad all this is over and well... better late than never.

Lastly, thank you scott for doing something. Even though it took a while.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I greatly appriciate the "Thanks for nothing attitude"

Your order was sent because we sent you another order, and we'll deal with UPS to get yours back. I didn't think I'd have to bring that up, but seeing as I need to explain everything publicly, I guess I'll do just that.

Thank you Snowvert, you're understanding what I'm dealing with.

NO VENDOR IS OUT TO SCREW YOU, PLEASE EXCERSIZE PATIENCE. Thank you

Scott

·
Registered
46 Posts
Haha, omg... nothing can end peacefully on this subject.

Look, I do appreciate your time and effort for fixing my order. If I didn't contact you or called in to inquire about my order... I don't think I would know anything for at least another week or more.

So ya, if you didn't do anything to resolve it, nothing would've happened for quite some time. That's because we usually get a tracking number from other vendors when they ship our items so we won't have to be left in the dark about the status of it. I know you guys are busy, but it's times like these when customers wonder about their orders and the tracking progress and when it doesn't go right... we freak out. That's because, well... the time length has been for some time (not as long in my case as others), and when we don't get a definate answer and kept having to email back and forth and so on (especially when it's to no avial), it just challenge the credibility of it all.

Also, not to add insult to injury, but the other reviews on NASIOC and such just add and fuel our suspicion, ya know?

"Thanks for nothing" is not something that's worth even bringing up. Like I said, I'm just relieved to get all this resolved and I recognized your effort, Scott.

Everything is done. That is good. All's well that ends well. Let's just hope things will be smoother with your other customers, cuz too much of incidents like this can't be good.

Thanks.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yup

As of today at 1030am i havent recived nothing at all. Just waiting to see what else is gona happen. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts