ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
A tune, or a tune after getting a DP put on...

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Do some forum reading - including the stickies that are all over the place

1.) Find out some form of engine management. Cobb access port or engine management are common.

2.)Down pipe, and a tune - see #1

3.)Got some options. Probably looking at an intercooler of sorts, injectors/fuel pump, and then the sky is the limit.

...You gotta do a lotta reading to know your options.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I did a DP, AEM CAI, and a tune and the car is much much better. I liked it before, but I like the extra kick it has.

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Stickers. Lots....of....stickers.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
again idk what im talking bout really but can i get the catless dp and have the dual 2 exhausts?
The DP has nothing to do with what your tailpipes look like.

To answer your question,yes you can get a catted DP & have dual exhaust tips,

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
Is google broken for you? Did you read the starting modification stickies? Why should we spell everything out for you?

Think of it this way. We're total strangers, don't you want some knowledge that what we're telling you is actually good advice? If I told you the only way to increase power was a 20G, but you'll need to downsize your stock injectors and bypass the intercooler, that would be unbelievably bad advice, but you would have no idea of that unless you did some research.

See what I'm getting at? No hard feelings bud, but there is a metric crap-ton of posted information on here for you. No need to post it all over for you.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Is google broken for you? Did you read the starting modification stickies? Why should we spell everything out for you?

Think of it this way. We're total strangers, don't you want some knowledge that what we're telling you is actually good advice? If I told you the only way to increase power was a 20G, but you'll need to downsize your stock injectors and bypass the intercooler, that would be unbelievably bad advice, but you would have no idea of that unless you did some research.

See what I'm getting at? No hard feelings bud, but there is a metric crap-ton of posted information on here for you. No need to post it all over for you.
YOU TOLD ME THAT WAS A GOOD MOD PLAN, WHAT GIVES BRO!?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts