ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey I am planning on selling my 2007 STi, I am putting a deposit down on a 2012 STi and I need to get rid of this car. It has all the normal options it is slightly modified and tuned by Bobby at PRE, the car put down 309hp and 318lbs/ft of torque. It is an Urban Gray limited edition so in addition to the STi it has a sunroof and black leather interior, black brembo brakes, no STi stickers, fog lights and no huge rear spoiler. It has 50,000 miles on it and is in perfect condition..

$27,000 OBO.

048 (2).jpg 022.jpg IMG_2278.jpg 004.JPG 7L504369S[02]_full.jpg 7L504369S[07]_full.jpg 021.jpg

Pics show strapped to the dyno, driver side, passenger side, recently bead blasted and ported parts, turbine coated parts, front, rear

·
Registered
902 Posts
That's the exact car I wanted before buying my new WRX. Just couldn't find one close enough with a reasonable price. Good luck with the sale and enjoy the new STi.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, and congrats on the wrx.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump, added photos, make me an offer

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey! I would love to help you by taking this car off your hands! I live in Washington, but am deployed at the moment. I will be home some time mid Dec. So if you could hold on to it that long then maybe we could strike up a deal! But I completely understand if you need to get rid of it fast :)

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If its still for sale, it's still for sale.. I have 2-3 months before my '12 is here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts