ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my lancer ralliart and now looking for a wrx, I found one that is satin flat black and I really like it but just wondering what the public opinion is of it

Attachments

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,204 Posts
The public may react as they see fit; the correct answer however is "no." If the car is OK though and the papers are all there, it could still be worth buying if you figure in an inexpensive paint job to fix the problem with the "satin" stuff.

·
Registered
439 Posts
i personally like the flat look and wouldn't paint it. Same paint job as my bike. :thumbup:

·
The Fruit
4,728 Posts
its either satin or flat... which is it? If there's a slight shine to it its satin, if its completely dull.. its flat ;)

Flat colors dont do well with weathering.. and will show oil spots/fingerprints/road grime.. it'll never look quite right. I dunno if you're ocd like I am but that would drive me batty. Mine is obp and it'll be my last black car.

opinion wise everyone is going to have theirs.. what do YOU think? Like SD_GR mentioned.. as long as the paperwork and machinery are straight.. paint can always be applied if you're unhappy with the appearance. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts