ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title suggests, I'm looking to pay
someone who can adjust my open source tune via road test. I have a good Dyno base tune. I did a little bit of work recently. I'm getting rich AFR wideband at full boost.

·
Æternum
20,421 Posts
What exactly did you add to the car since the last tune?

·
Æternum
20,421 Posts
What wideband do you have and what intake did you install?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Æternum
20,421 Posts
First, reach out to Injen and see if they can provide a mapping that meets your requirements. If not, I can help you but the liability and risk will be on you.

·
Æternum
20,421 Posts
Yep, you will need those things.

If it's OS, you will want to source a Tactrix OpenPort.

·
Registered
3 Posts
someone who can adjust my open source tune via road test. I have a good Dyno base tune. I did a little bit of work recently. I'm getting rich AFR wideband at full boost.
Never ever go to jctunning in long island ny, unprofesional, cracked my charge pipe while dyno tuning and stood quietly, also made me buy a new accessport.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hear you. Even though they are local to me I won't be going back to Mid Atlantic Speed either. They road tune but they also destroyed my turbo twice. Not wanting to stand behind what they did they just kept trying to sell me more turbos. Kept saying "something" went through your turbo.... After they replaced turbo first time, same thing happened again. All within 500 miles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I hear you. Even though they are local to me I won't be going back to Mid Atlantic Speed either. They road tune but they also destroyed my turbo twice. Not wanting to stand behind what they did they just kept trying to sell me more turbos. Kept saying "something" went through your turbo.... After they replaced turbo first time, same thing happened again. All within 500 miles.
Cheap turbos I'll bet, yeah this guy jctunning in long island got mad cause cobbtunning representative said that he doesn't know wat hes doing, cobbtunning reccomended me PRIME MOTORING IN NJ, right of way they found that the charge pipe was cracked from doing dyno with jctunning, Prime motoring sed that u need a charge pipe wen doing dyno, not with a stock charge pipe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts