ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's for sale for $145 I think. What do I need to flash my car or does it come with everything I need. Dumb question probably but I don't want to buy it and then need to get some programmer for it

·
Banned
664 Posts
well how else you gonna get the info on to the ecu?

you need something right? the ecu isnt a cell phone or laptop that takes texts. you'll need to download rom raider and ecu flash. then buy a tactrix cable for $180. you write to the ecu with flash and log and custom tune with RR. you'll only need the logger of course.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I just need a tactrix cable and a laptop. The one I am going to buy comes with rom raider and a logger. But thanks for the info. First time wrx owner an trying to figure everything out

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Dzanga said:
So I just need a tactrix cable and a laptop. The one I am going to buy comes with rom raider and a logger. But thanks for the info. First time wrx owner an trying to figure everything out
You should also have a WBO2 sensor to monitor fueling. Innovate LC-1 and AEM UEGO both work with Romraider.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
It's for sale for $145 I think. What do I need to flash my car or does it come with everything I need. Dumb question probably but I don't want to buy it and then need to get some programmer for it
Yeah, you'll need a tactrix cable or Accessport from Cobbtuning.

Did you get one in yet and get it installed? If so how do you like it?

I just did the stage 1 TP w/ tactrix myself and it is much much better than stock for drivability and power.

IF you haven't done it yet all of the instructions are in the tune you downloaded in the Word file. Including where to download ECUflash and Romraider, and how to configure them for your specific need.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I haven't yet. But I plan to really soon. Just want to get my Cbe first and then do the stage 1 and the eventually get a downpipe and intake and the use the stage 2.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts