ClubWRX Forum banner

Will my hair turn blond?

• Yes! Goldilocks will be green with envy!

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • No! Unless you shave your head, you'll always look Robert Smith--only uglier.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Who cares? Bleaching your hair is for prostitutes and homosexuals . . . and you don't look like a p

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My hair is currently dyed black. Today, I bought professional-grade hair lightner because I want my hair to get pretty white.

The only problem is black hair dye is a pain in the ol' ass-a-rooni to get out of your hair.

So, will it work?

·
Premium Member
10,943 Posts
I don't know how well the black dye will come out, but don't leave the bleach in too long or your hair will fall out :wiggles:

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MainFrame said:
I don't know how well the black dye will come out, but don't leave the bleach in too long or your hair will fall out :wiggles:
Well, I once left bleach in my hair for ninety minutes four days in a row, but that was just the regular stuff you can get at Drug Stores. I bought this stuff at Sally's, as per the advice of this girl I know who has bleached her hair from dyed black numerous times. So let's hope it does.

If my hair falls out, no big deal. I'm going to shave my head if this doesn't work anyway. And then everyone will know the true meaning of ugly.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
I would say go for it, but freaking nuke the hell out of your hair because even when I've bleached my black hair (not dyed) it took about 3 treatments to turn it from orange to white. Good luck, that'd be a badass look.

~Tim

PS: zoophagy no offense but your ugly

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well . . . it looks like the black is gone. It's been replaced by a healthy orange color. So I am going to reapply (yes, even though the directions specifically forebid applying twice in one night), and I hope it'll turn blond.

P.S. Thanks Tim. I'd put that in my signature as well, but it is probably too long as it is.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I assumed you were joking, Tim. And even if you weren't, it wouldn't really be as bad as if you were telling me how attractive I am. That might be slightly odd.

Of course you can respond, Rancid.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
By the way, in case anyone is wondering, I am using Wella SpeedLight and Clairol 20 volume peroxide.

And, yes, I know this is the worst thread ever.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Teep said:
...allow me to suggest you make it even more the worser...

...of the dye job - NOT the new knit thong.

-tp
Yeah, I'll do that after I finish my next application (half hour or so).

I'd love to post the thong for group nausea, but I don't want to be banned.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It is kind of a strawberry blond now. I'll do it one or two more times tomorrow, as I would like it a little lighter.

(I'm not wearing any clothes in that pic. That's a mental images you needed).

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MasiveMunkey said:
What is your natural hair color?
Auburn-ish. When it is natural, it turns very reddish in the summer, but gets darker brown in the winter.

Rancid said:
You must scare women and small babies.
I don't know if I scare small babies. They certainly do like to look at me though. I guess that have never seen a cockatoo so large.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts