ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into getting a STI here soon. Went and test drove a 04 today with only 29k miles on it, completely bone stock with all the options in it. interior was in MINT condition. I was blown away by this car lol. what blew me away more was the price.... $24,000 for this bad boy!

Took it out for a test drive and man... i sound stupid cause it was my first time driving one, but i fell in love.

I don't plan on putting out money like that for a 04, but I'm deff looking for one now.

I drive a 2006 Tacoma Double cab TRD Off-Road 4x4 6-speed right now, absolutely love the truck... but man... I will miss it but its just not the same as the STI....

But just thought i would drop in and let you know hopefully I will have one soon.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,451 Posts
Wow nice find but too much ca$h for my blood, I'd have walked away too -- though not without regrets. Enjoy the site.

·
Good news, everyone!
3,856 Posts
Wow 24k for that? I realize it's low miles and what not, but wow. I bought my car new for that much. Not to mention all of the things the 2004 is lacking, I'd most definitely pass.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Yeah, glad you got a chance to fall in love, but 24k is a lot for that old of a car, low mileage or not! :)

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
I hope someone installed a radio for you.

·
Not Asian
1,069 Posts
I hope someone installed a radio for you.
^ This. It was awfully quiet in my '04 when I first bought it. Gave the car and I a chance to get acquainted though. But yeah, that's way too much money. I bought my '04 STi for that price 6 years ago.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I too am coming from a 6 speed tacoma, more specifically the X-Runner. After test driving a new WRX I slept on it for a week, but couldn't get it out of my head. A week later I placed an order for my first WRX. Now it is just a waiting game. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts