ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... the story is that my friends and I have some killer jetskis we ride, race, and mostly JUMP. They are race bikes that are all souped up... (i have a disorder where I cant leave anything stock... I think most of you know what I mean)

Anyway, here are a couple pics from last weekend. I have a ton that are better but need to find them. I will also post more of my friends too. Sorry for the sucky pics, but I just wanted to give ya an idea.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2... this was taken toward the end of the jump... when I am preparing for landing :(

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha... no i didnt get hurt... as seen from the pics of my car ( :( ) I do not get hurt.

I was doing a superman... like the motocross/ BMX truck. The pic is near my landing, on my way down, so I am pulling my legs back under me so I dont smash my junk... or face when I land.

FYI I always wear a helmet when I ride... I cannot think of why I didnt have one on that day :confused:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3... Again this is on my way down...

It was a heel-clicker

Edit... sory about the poor quality, they were taken from far away with a zoom lense

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
when i go down to florida, we have two of those fourstroke honda turbo's. They're MAD fun in the ocean when it's big out there. There were probably 8-10ft swells out there, right outside the inlet. We were gettin more air than you could imagine, OH SO MUCH fun !!! :D :D :D

sweet pics!!

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
I LOVE personal watercrafts!!!
I first went out about a month and a half ago on Saratoga Lake.
the water was high, so it was rough. My boss had just bought a 2004 Bombardier...thing is SWEET
there is NOTHING like taking it up to 50 plus mph!!!
i love to drive, not ride though.
i also like to be thrown off sometimes too!
(i know it sounds weird, but it's damn refreshing!!!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts