Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think about the Omori gauges? Are they accurate? Should I get these are something else? I am going to get the OEM gauge pod and get boost, EGT, and an oil one just don't know which one? Where is the cheapest place to get these gauges? Can I get a package deal somewhere? Please hook me up with some answers quickly because I am an impulse buyer and this is killing me.

Thank you

·
Registered
41 Posts
www.alamoautosports.com has all the Ormoir gauges in stock. Everything from the 45 mm to the 60 mm. Their prices are awsome also.I have a full set in my WRX including three 60 mm on the pillar to three 45 mm in the center pod. They are excellent gauges and display in SAE insted of metric. Here is a pic.

·
Registered
277 Posts
moon roof ? ? ?

AaronC said:
I recently heard that the new Omori guages that are coming out are going to replace Defi as the king of the mountian in accuracy. We will see though.

ah-- isnt that moon roof bad... subaru put a factory roll cage - so im figuring it decreased the strength of the roof...?

·
Registered
416 Posts
i have an Omori boost gauge
( <----- see)

i haven't had any problems with it, it was very easy to install and i like it. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts