ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a while ago when I was looking for some parts for a car I didn't have. I bought a TurboXS stealth back exhaust and a kartboy short throw shifter with bushing. I've researched the car a lot and have become fairly knowledgable with them, although I would definitely not claim to be an expert. My good friend Ryland bought his car about a year ago, and I've been in love with them since.

Today I finished all the paperwork, and bought myself a WRX. I am so unbelievably excited right now... Words can not express... There is now a 2002 Silver WRX sedan sitting in my garage :)

List of plans for tomorrow
- Install Stealthback
- Install Kartboy short shifter
- intake silencer removal
- oil change
- spark plugs

:) :) :) :)

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Re: Re: Omg I Just Got My Wrx!!!!

Timdog1650 said:
:confused1 :confused1
I'm only in it for the sex..

We are going to attempt to do a lot of modifications this evening:

- 2 coolant flushes
- 2 oil changes
- 2 spark plug changes
- 1 intake silencer removal
- 1 uppipe gutting
- 1 turboback install
- 1 uppipe install
- 1 debadging

Should be fun :)

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
22,994 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Omg I Just Got My Wrx!!!!

ryland said:
I'm only in it for the sex..

We are going to attempt to do a lot of modifications this evening:

- 2 coolant flushes
- 2 oil changes
- 2 spark plug changes
- 1 intake silencer removal
- 1 uppipe gutting
- 1 turboback install
- 1 uppipe install
- 1 debadging

Should be fun :)
Suggest plenty of beer.;)

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Omg I Just Got My Wrx!!!!

josnroh said:
Suggest plenty of beer.;)
And condoms?:confused1

:p :)

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Getting the downpipe off was actually a breeze, however, separating his stock axle back from the mid pipe was pretty impossible. Lots of torches, lots of air tools, lots of swearing went into that :)

Some little black kid (5 or 6 yrs old) ran into his garage while we were working. When asked what he was doing, he said he was "checking out our place". He then promptly stole our downpipe -> transmission bracket bolt and ran away into Jeff's back yard.

We chased that little punk back there, but he denied stealing the bolt even though we saw him take it. After further interrogation and threats, he told us that he had thrown the bolt in the yard while making his getaway, and had no idea where it was. His baby sitter was unphased by all of this, apparently she thinks it's ok for Jeff's downpipe to rattle a bit, but I find that unacceptable!

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
ryland said:
Some little black kid (5 or 6 yrs old) ran into his garage while we were working. When asked what he was doing, he said he was "checking out our place". He then promptly stole our downpipe -> transmission bracket bolt and ran away into Jeff's back yard.
I just LOVE the quality of some modern parents. :mad:

·
Registered
878 Posts
LOL:D thats funny man i can picture that in my mind little kids are funny especially when the try to run away wit your stuff hhahaha
oh sorry about your bolt :mad::D

·
Registered
120 Posts
niiiiiiiiice! congrats! oh by the way what's the intake silencer removal? heard about it don't know what it is! anyone? PM me if you could! thanks!

again man, have fun and drive safe!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts