ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What sup everybody! I've been to many meets away from my home city (Olympia) and I enjoy every bit of it. Finally, there is a meet here in Olympia this Sat. 22nd Noon at Capitol Lake. Please come join us and have some fun.
Olskool_al, havok_60, landshark, jma_1000, etc. u know who i'm talking about, u guys better try to make it.
Here's the thread from nasioc forum.
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1468072
Post up if ur going! c u all there!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Arg, i gotta get weekends off again.. I will give you a call bro and figure where you guys are at once i'm off @ 6PM that day. I start work @ 1PM so i guess it would be some what pointless to appear for a few seconds then then leave.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I'll be there, Rob, get a better job man.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
yah, i know been saying that to myself for like a year plus now...

·
Registered
471 Posts
I should take some of us on wattle Creek, its past Delphi, way deep near Longview and Rochester.

·
Registered
103 Posts
hey dont know if ill be able to make it this Saturday, but if i end up being able to ill PM you brock..

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey dont know if ill be able to make it this Saturday, but if i end up being able to ill PM you brock..
all rite bro. it would be nice cing ur car again. it's all nice in black rims and front bumper fixed right? YEAHHHH ridin in style

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ya, got my car all fixed up, lookin good, now just waiting on my whiteline rear sway.. CANT WAIT.. ya cant wait to see everyone again..

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I would say all in all yesterday was a pretty fun meet up to the point Rob lost control of his car. I got yelled at by a state patrol for driving too fast. We went to russ's place had a few drinks and got into the hot tub. I'm feeling it today thought. I feel pretty hung over:barf:..

·
Registered
471 Posts
Rob and brock missed some awesome driving on waddle creek. I understand though. Glad you guys didnt get busted from the cop at the accident.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
yah, i guess fate decided for me interms of me doing the whole run. I didn't want to leave Rob hanging and i would have been pushing my car as i was very low on gas..

·
Registered
663 Posts
I would say all in all yesterday was a pretty fun meet up to the point Rob lost control of his car. I got yelled at by a state patrol for driving too fast. We went to russ's place had a few drinks and got into the hot tub. I'm feeling it today thought. I feel pretty hung over:barf:..
You should probably stick to not drinking Rob. :rotfl: One shot of Petrone and you were tappin' out. There's always next time.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
It was a shot and a half thank you very much lol. but yah i'm a total light waight so..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts