ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did I see some wrxclub.net cars at Olive Garden in Tukwila today? I'm pretty sure I saw 03WRX_YELLOW's car. Didn't know anyone else's though. If anyone saw mine, it was the silver bugeye kinda in front of the door with roof racks on top. I saw a WRB STI and a WRB wagon also with roof racks.

Joel

·
Registered
88 Posts
you should have left them a note. then they'll know and you'll know too.

jojotherider said:
Did I see some wrxclub.net cars at Olive Garden in Tukwila today? I'm pretty sure I saw 03WRX_YELLOW's car. Didn't know anyone else's though. If anyone saw mine, it was the silver bugeye kinda in front of the door with roof racks on top. I saw a WRB STI and a WRB wagon also with roof racks.

Joel

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
That was Me!! :D

ST_eye was parked next to us. We left there about 9pm. Up in Seattle doing some filming for my cousin's college school assignment.
We are coming back to seattle tonight...because he left some stuff in my car.

You should of left us a note...but its all good. We are in seattle about everyother weekend or so. We didnt see a silver rex..just a blue wagon.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't think to leave a note. I was more concerned with food in my belly, i guess. we didn't actually stick around long. we went somewhere else for dinner. something about starving and a 45 minute wait just doesn't work for some people. go figure...

Joel

·
Registered
87 Posts
jojotherider said:

Joel

That was your's? :cool: Yeah I saw it on the way out when I have to get my Son's bottle. :D and for some reason... when i saw it i was looking at it and wondering if it's one of the member's on here. :confused1 Then when i saw this post i was like :eek3: :D

·
Registered
0 Posts
not i said the cow.... although i was at the mall that day. and i saw the same cars. :wiggles:

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
My car isnt hard to spot. :cool:

The wait was 45mins for us too... THAT SUCKED!! :unhappy:
OH-well...we enjoyed chating w/friends. We'll see ya tonight, Hiep!! :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
03WRX_YELLOW said:
My car isnt hard to spot. :cool:

The wait was 45mins for us too... THAT SUCKED!! :unhappy: