ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was walking through the local shopping center parking lot and witnessed quite a hilarious crash that coincidentally involved an old lady driving a ~99' Subaru Impreza.

Basically there was a UPS truck parked. The guy wasn't even in the truck as he was out delivering a parcel to a store and some lady backs out and drives straight into this huge brown parked UPS truck, smashing in her passenger side quarter panel and front end.
It was ridiculous and hilarious at the same time. Poor ca, but how the EF do you crash into a large parked truck???? :rotfl: gosh, another good example why old people in sonora shouldn't be driving!

I was gonna take a picture but I had to leave. The UPS truck bumper was nicely painted a Subaru Aspen Green with some silver. SWEEEEEET!:rotfl:

·
Registered
585 Posts
No wonder 90% of all people are retards so what do you expect.

How about this, a new Honda Civic parked next the a new Ford Mustang. It appeared that folks in the Civic were waiting for someone to come from a nearby liquor store, and about 20 seconds after that person came back a group of two young guys with a young blonde girl emerged from the same store and started packing into the Mustang.

Civic parked on the left hand side, Mustang on the right.

The guy in the Mustang starts backing up out of the parking spot, way too slowly. It almost seemed like he was afraid of hitting something (it rained and it was dark outside). Exactly when he was behind the Civic at a 45 degrees angle to its rear bumper the lady in Civic puts in reverse and .... the rest is a lot of honking and crushed plastic sounds. Both parties saw each other get in their cars but I guess the Civic lady was too occupied thinking of getting hammered instead of paying attention to her rear view mirror. While the Mustang dude, well, he was too slow getting out of there in my opinion. Seriously, slower then a granny. I observed it all, and all I could think of was 'wow, this dude is way overprotective of his car, almost in a wrong way'.

Then I liked how the blonde who was sitting in the back seat of the Mustang had the most to say (*****y yelling) at the Civic driver :rotfl:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts