ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of the Mountain States folk are talking aboot a club WRX game night for this. We would set up a time and an evening where anyone could jump on and play in a game, level up and of course, find stuff :)

Channel name should always be "ClubWRX"

A normal game will support up to 8 players (I think). If there are more than that, we can simply create a second game, so...

The standard password for all games will be "wrx"
-game 1 would always be "Clubwrx" with a standard password.
-game 2 would always be "ClubrexI" with a standard password etc...

This simplifies things if someone joins in "late". They will know what games to look for and join.

Anyone else interested in something like this? If so, post and suggest the evenings you might be available to play :)

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Jay, you're my hero.

Mondays and Wednesdays are always good, and Tuesdays can be good depending on when I play softball. Weekends are usually reserved for teh girlie, since she drives down from school to see me.

·
Registered
830 Posts
shoot, I may be up for it. I play alot with The Amazon Basin, who are big on fair play and not being a jerk. Count me in.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
uke said:
shoot, I may be up for it. I play alot with The Amazon Basin, who are big on fair play and not being a jerk. Count me in.
I used to do that all the time for the same reasons :) It is where I learned to like HC too! I haven't been on for a very long time however.

·
Registered
830 Posts
WRX-games said:
I used to do that all the time for the same reasons :) It is where I learned to like HC too! I haven't been on for a very long time however.
Hardcore is the ONLY way to go! :D

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
uke said:
Hardcore is the ONLY way to go! :D
..until your level 83 freeze-zon gets rocked by an exploding doll. I hate those stupid dolls.

·
Registered
830 Posts
(eek) dolls are, without a doubt, the most frightening thing in the game, especially in hardcore. My strategy when facing dolls is to RUN AWAY (monty python voice)

I just realized, the above sentence sounds really...weird for those who haven't played diablo :tongue:

·
876 Posts
Woot, this would be fun... But, I dont know if my D2 cd works :( I'll have to check it out

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool. The focus would be on fair play, of course. Sharing the drops is half the fun along with talking trash :)

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
I'll probably get my brother to play too. He's an online gaming freak, and would probably be a valuable addition to Team(s) Subie.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The more, the merrier. I will try to get a few of my buddies on too.

I think the name of the channel will be "Teamsubie", just to make it easy for all of us. Anyone can open the channel if it doesn't already exist. I will be sure to do this whenever I am on.

Password for games will always be "wrx".

·
Registered
4 Posts
thats funny the people in my other wrx forum don't play this game.

I love this game, but I've been playing so much that I've been burned out on it for a while.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
i also play. im on East server. i have a sorc with tal full set levl 80 something. what night we all play?

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Jay, it was fun playing last night! I promise to be somewhere near your level next time we do it.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lets just make the channel "ClubWRX". Be original, you know? ;)

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
I played a little last night. I think I'm level 11 now. w00t.

·
Registered
117 Posts
hehe i didnt know anyone else in colo played d2. i have lvl 70 necro and some other stuff. Im thinking about quiting so ill give my stuff away if anyone wants them i got some decent stuff on both ladder and non-ladder

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Ill-Wrx-133 said:
hehe i didnt know anyone else in colo played d2. i have lvl 70 necro and some other stuff. Im thinking about quiting so ill give my stuff away if anyone wants them i got some decent stuff on both ladder and non-ladder

are u on US West Ladder? If so, my necro can use some stuff, especially if u have + skill charms
:)

1 - 20 of 84 Posts