ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cams, intake, headers, chip...e36...

Pulled a few cars getting on the highway but it wasn't too fair considering there was no official start...he might have had the jump, or I could have...Then we exited and both hit a turn at the same time. He hit it first this time, and I was in 2nd, not first...he was at my back bumper and didnt pull up and I didnt pull away, but we only went to about 55-60 cause a stop sign was coming up. I know the guy but havent seen him in awhile. It's a 99 and he beat my modded (before supercharged) GT, so this was a little revenge. It's a sweet car. :cool:

·
Registered
878 Posts
The new style looks better with the 2 door versions. I don't like the new 5 series or the 7 series either, the older ones look much better, including the interitor. I don't know what happaned to BMW they are not scoring points in the looks departamet, ever since 2000, IMO.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
subaru_crazy said:
The new style looks better with the 2 door versions. I don't like the new 5 series or the 7 series either, the older ones look much better, including the interitor. I don't know what happaned to BMW they are not scoring points in the looks departamet, ever since 2000, IMO.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Everyone getting a taste of M3's lately. Good run

1 - 8 of 8 Posts