ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive never played videogames since they got to GD complicated with all the buttons and such. old school nintendo always kept me happy.

but now i have this PS2 thing so whats some fun games??

i see SOCOM looks rad and what about that RED DEAD REVOLVER???

that my firnds looks badass!

but i know NADA about vide games so shed some light on me!

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my kid bro said to check out ATF off road?

i like driving games but never really understood the point of GTA and stuff. can someone explain it to me??? not saying its not fun but i just couldnt figure out what the games about i guess.

(i cant look at game sites from here or id look it up myself)

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
this thread makes me feel young!

...if you like sports check out the EA series games ...madden 2004 (2005 coming out soon) or the sega series such as nhl2k5 nfl2k5 etc etc...gran turismo 3 rules!....might be a little complicated if you havent played complicated games for a while..you might wanna start ripping your hair out now

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha! you should of seen me try to play 007 back when that came out.

vowed i would never own a new console but i scored this for pennies from a bro and that richard burns rally is the whole reason then to only find out its not in teh US yet! DOH!

i get frustrated easy and i have a feeling im going to punt this bastard out the window but its wort ha try right?

gotta get with the times at some point

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
GTA 3 is one of those games that it's more fun just to tool around in than it is to actually beat the game. :D I usually find myself just drivin' around listening to the radio station, seeing how many peds I can run over (I get the helicopters chasing me) or trying to jump a taxi up onto the train tracks. :D

-snowcat

·
Registered
54 Posts
Don't forget about GTA: Vice City!!! VC makes GTA3 look "old".

Also, GTA: San Andres is commin' out soon! I can't WAIT for that!!!

Viggy

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
GTScoob said:
definately GT3, get Grand Theft Auto also. I havent touched my PS2 in a while.

ever since i got my car...ever since i started getting on clubwrx and some other forums...i havent touhed my ps2 either..i just sometimes gather up with friends for a night of madden or nhl2k4

btw...gta 3 is cool ....it can be fun without trying 2 pass missions

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok my friend also gave me tony hawk underground and im ready to break the goddamn thing.

anyways i just tried to play a DVD and it said theres parental controls.

how do i get around that nonsense???

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
All I did when I first played a DVD on my PS2 was type 0000 for the 4 digit code, then it asks you to do it again, type it in again. Then I think you can watch your DVD. Its been a while since I last watched a DVD on it. :p

·
Registered
173 Posts
gusto said:
my kid bro said to check out ATF off road?
Yes! ATF off road is awsome! You have to get the multi-tap($$$) and play with 4 players it is so worth it.

The part I probably like to most is the free terrain mode(I think it's called Freestyle). You can just roam around and go anywhere you like in huge areas, Forests, deserts, mountians and more. Plus you can set up gates to make your own off road track!

Lastly the control and physics is flawless. I like how you can lean in any direction! Plus the jump meter allows you to get just the amount of air you want, which helps in multiple jump sequences.

A+ Game. I have both ATV Off Road 1 and 2. 1 is just as good as 2.

·
Banned
997 Posts
The Getaway is an awesome game! GT3, Smackdown: here comes the pain, Onimusha, and there are a few more but its 7:30am and I cant think off the top of my head yet.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well so far im ready to throw that tony hawk undergrond out the window, frustrating and kinda gay...

i hit the flea market and grabbed GT3 and ATV offroad 1 for 10$ a pop and they are fun as hell!

GT3 im still getting used to. but its alot of fun. just trying to work my money up so i can get a nicer ride! (selected the RWD corolla i think...had the miata first but that sucked balllls)

any tips would be rad!

anyways its fun in moderation or when drinking.

good thing about drinking and driving on the tv is you dont get curb rash, again, when you try to paralell park against granite curbs :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts