·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 Subaru Impreza WRX 4-door WRB Sedan
I live in Oklahoma city
Purchased 6/4/2011 @ Hudiburg Subaru
Car has 8,000 miles on it.
Im getting rid of it because i want a Nismo 370z. I want to try out a rwd. I love subaru I just want a 2 door 2 seater. Im not in any rush to sell.
The oil has been changed every 3000 miles using Mobile 1 full synthetic oil and a new oil filter. I installed Invidia cat-back exhaust at 4k miles. I installed a AEM intake installed at 3000 miles. I am very cautious about my car I it washed at least once a month and waxed every 3 months. there is no flaws on this car it is still in immaculate condition inside and out.

List of the aftermarket parts and all stock parts are going with it as well except stock exhaust.

Engine/Power
Red AEM intake
Invidian quad tipped cat-back exhaust with burnt tip
Red Perrin radiator shroud

Suspension
Tien S-tech Springs (1.5 drop)

Drivetrain
stock

Interior
Blox neo-chrome shift knob
Crown Royal purple shift boot
STi center console with Diff control

***********Exterior
WRX Rear spoiler
WRX fog lights
Rally Armor UR mud flaps
Hella Super Tones
De-Badged grill emblems
Spt carbon fiber trunk trim
Carbon fiber side skirt underboards
VRS front lip
Yellow fog light overlays
Yellow High beams
Red pin stripe on grill
STi JDM fender badge (black)
Neo-chrome floating lug nuts

Tires have 95% tred life. Rims and tires are 10/10.

The Car has never been in an accident, never been smoked in, eaten in.

Please PM me if interested

Asking ***********29,000, I do have the stock air box and the stock center console that will come with the car.

My NUMBER is 405-397-9086 Please leave a message or text message. thanks suabru 2.jpg suabru 4.jpg subaru wrx 1.jpg subaru 3.jpg

·
Banned
296 Posts
That's gonna be a tuff sell. Considering smart buyers steer away from moded cars and the fact that your asking price is 29k. When the 13' is available in a few months it could be bought for less than your used and moded 11'

Good Luck

·
Registered
250 Posts
Is it a sti? I paid less then 28k after taxes for my wrx new. How is this more.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Are you running any type of tune on the car with that intake?

Not to be rude, but your price is a little high, even if it is a limited (which you didn't specify).

In order to help your sale you should post up what trim it is and some more pics man, and maybe reevaluate your asking price.

GLWS though!

·
The Member
4,146 Posts

·
Æternum
20,599 Posts
The center diff! Come on, it says right there on the STI Console button.
Hmm. So the button is controlling the physical laws of silicone? That's interesting. Good to know!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hmm. So the button is controlling the physical laws of silicone? That's interesting. Good to know!
Well that's why it's such a sweet swap button.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
95% tread life @ 8000 miles? That's awesome.

·
Banned
296 Posts
carmax buys cars.
Yes they do. Usually for a few grand below kbb, so 29k is kinda out of the question, because that's a few grand above msrp for a new WRX. Subarus hold their value well but dayuum, I didn't know they went up in value. I guess the 2011 is an instant classic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The nada value if you type in the right mileage which is 8000 miles. Then the car in excellent condition is worth 27,800. And plus all the mods about $1800. So it is a little high but I'm willing to negotiate. The lowest I would take is $27,500. If any of you guys are interested please pm me or text me. And yes the sti console center diff control doesn't do anything it just looks better.

·
Registered
45 Posts
you guys are mean, but helpful!!!!

The STi Dccd button is on there just for look? Isnt that just like the hello kitty sticker my gf put on that makes it stupid super fast?!?!?!?!?!?!

2013 have 270 hp with 2.0l. how do you feel ?

GL with yo sale !!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts