ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys the set up is the crankcase and pcv intercepted by one catch can ive ben driving around like that for a bout a day now but still no oil in the lines theres should be some oil

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it. I would rather no PVC gases/blowby going through there. It's not like something bad is happening.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I'm confused as to why you have the T going off. If you have the CC inline directly off the crankcase vent it should be fine, and lack of oil in the lines just means there is no blow-by.

You say it is inline with crankcase and PCV. Can you take more pics where it connects inline?

After the crankcase vent it splits off to PCV and to turbo inlet. So I'm just curious how you have it routed. It's possible that the current routing is disrupting the natural flow of the PCV system.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm confused as to why you have the T going off. If you have the CC inline directly off the crankcase vent it should be fine, and lack of oil in the lines just means there is no blow-by.

You say it is inline with crankcase and PCV. Can you take more pics where it connects inline?

After the crankcase vent it splits off to PCV and to turbo inlet. So I'm just curious how you have it routed. It's possible that the current routing is disrupting the natural flow of the PCV system.
Crankcase to catchcan
catchcan to inlet closes to turbo
pcv teed to inlet closes to turbo
crankase to hose teed to the other crankcase line
thats all i did i dont think its inturrupting the flow because the car is perdorming just as good

1 - 4 of 4 Posts