ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was on the Local bmw forum and they have a ton of guys that talk so much smack about subies and especially STi's.. so I called any of these m3 guys out.. Most of them are stock.. None of them want to race but this one Dude with a 2005 E55 Amg called me out. He actually lives 10 minuts away and said he has seen my car. also said it sounds sick!
Anyways he is stock.. ( don't think you can do much to those things anyways) 2005 model 469 Bhp
516 lbs Tourqe
car weighs 4087
I said sure for fun and he said he even wants to give me the advantage and go from a stop.
I am a pretty good launcher tho..
Do I have a chance? from a roll. I put 3 cars on a e46 me witha exhaust it was a 6 speed too These are my mods
2004 Sti not many mods.. but very well tuned.
TBE
3" downpipe
Ecutek
fuel injectors
Hks Bov
Dynod stock 237 whp
currently Dynod 287 whp. @ 18 psi /boost
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
supersuby said:
So I was on the Local bmw forum and they have a ton of guys that talk so much smack about subies and especially STi's.. so I called any of these m3 guys out.. Most of them are stock.. None of them want to race but this one Dude with a 2005 E55 Amg called me out. He actually lives 10 minuts away and said he has seen my car. also said it sounds sick!
Anyways he is stock.. ( don't think you can do much to those things anyways) 2005 model 469 Bhp
516 lbs Tourqe
car weighs 4087
I said sure for fun and he said he even wants to give me the advantage and go from a stop.
I am a pretty good launcher tho..
Do I have a chance? from a roll. I put 3 cars on a e46 me witha exhaust it was a 6 speed too These are my mods
2004 Sti not many mods.. but very well tuned.
TBE
3" downpipe
Ecutek
fuel injectors
Hks Bov
Dynod stock 237 whp
currently Dynod 287 whp. @ 18 psi /boost

I see a vicious spanking in your future, especially once you get above 100mph :sadwave:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol..

I know I know.. oh well I am not gona Pm him back and say .. no man I know you wil kill me.. so why bother. I'll go for it .. maybe from a dig I can hold him off for abit.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nahh

I will race him for fun the way I am now. Will I get killed tho? I was told that a e55 Vs e46 m3 is pretty close.. well not close but 4-5 cars I took a e46 m3 by 2-3 cars..I dunno we will see. I'll let you know what goes down and I will also post the thread from the other forum. any tips for this one?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
supersuby said:
I will race him for fun the way I am now. Will I get killed tho? I was told that a e55 Vs e46 m3 is pretty close.. well not close but 4-5 cars I took a e46 m3 by 2-3 cars..I dunno we will see. I'll let you know what goes down and I will also post the thread from the other forum. any tips for this one?
No, it wont be close. You may damn well lose by 3-4 car lengths. The thing with a car like that is you dont have to think about shift points or be good at it because all you do is mash the pedal to the floor. Someone who cant race worth a crap with a manual could turn out great times in an E55.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
317 Posts
Although you have a very nice car, the other's a beast. I'd say you'll have fun losing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
do it...video tape it...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,670 Posts
The E55 AMG runs low 12's stock, if you put a set of slicks on it they can run into the 11's. And the worst part about it is, the car is automatic so the driver cannot mess up :thumbdown . Nice death in advance hehe, can you get it on video tape tho?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,328 Posts
yeah, i think it would be fun to lose to a car like that, so go for it. just dont be silly and put money on it or anything cause you never know he might be modded and even quicker than you think. and please try to get it on video :).
bryan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
575 Posts
Wrinkleboi said:
yeah, i think it would be fun to lose to a car like that, so go for it. just dont be silly and put money on it or anything cause you never know he might be modded and even quicker than you think. and please try to get it on video :).
bryan
I think with alittle mods, 20G, injectors, e.m., fmic.........the sti will be right next to it from 0-100mph.
ill have an e55 in afew years. Im just not looking foreward to comeing out of the mall and finding a scratch on a $80K car. :confused1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,768 Posts
knowing that you could buy two-three WRXs fully loaded for the same price as a AMG is the best revenge. At least that's what you can tell yourself as he smokes you like a marlboro light at a trailer park.
 
1 - 20 of 120 Posts
Top