ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a 2004 STi interior in my WRX, and I want to put it back to stock before selling it. Everything is near perfect, and I would expect the same on any pieces I'd trade for. Located in Columbus, OH. The interior includes:
- Front seats
- Rear seats
- Front door cards
- Rear door cards
- Blue STi carpet

What I want:
- Black WRX interior (must be 04+, non-TR) plus cash. Also willing to trade for a WRB WRX winged or wingless trunk. If you have individual pieces of the interior, let me know...I may be willing to buy them straight up to piece together an interior!

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
I currently have a 2004 STi interior in my WRX, and I want to put it back to stock before selling it. Everything is near perfect, and I would expect the same on any pieces I'd trade for. Located in Columbus, OH. The interior includes:
- Front seats
- Rear seats
- Front door cards
- Rear door cards
- Blue STi carpet

What I want:
- Black WRX interior (must be 04+, non-TR) plus cash. Also willing to trade for a WRB WRX winged or wingless trunk. If you have individual pieces of the interior, let me know...I may be willing to buy them straight up to piece together an interior!

I will trade you my 03 seats

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
Sorry, has to be all black...
word i was going to go thru with it but i started thinking about my doors not matching and got some remorse. thanks for not wanting my seats ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
word i was going to go thru with it but i started thinking about my doors not matching and got some remorse. thanks for not wanting my seats ;)
Haha, I hear ya there...same thing when I didn't originally install the STi carpet. I swore up and down I didn't want blue carpet. Two days later, I tore it all out to install it when it just didn't look right without it! :tongue:

·
Registered
38 Posts
i live in rochester... its not half way across the country but im willing to meet you in erie. ill take your door cards and carpet. i dont want the seats though, i got heated seats =O

i drive a 05 wrx and its black. let me know.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i live in rochester... its not half way across the country but im willing to meet you in erie. ill take your door cards and carpet. i dont want the seats though, i got heated seats =O

i drive a 05 wrx and its black. let me know.
I had heated seats way back when! :unhappy: Our door cards won't swap easily because the switches changed between 04 and 05. Now if you want, I'd probably be willing to swap carpets still. That's even easily shipped...let me know what you think!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ohhh... gayy.

well can i get pictures of your carpet and ill give you pictures of mines? mines are in great condition.

edited.

and whats so hard about the 04to05 swap? is there a different harness connection?

i looked this up

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
From what I've read, the 05-06 models had the mirror controls on the door, where the 04 had them in the center counsel. I have not confirmed this visually, but since you have a 05 I would guess you would know best! ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
04 Wrb Wrx

I think that i have what you are looking for including the stock trunk lid (though it is partially debadged - the SUBARU letters were removed. WRX remains). im game to trade...

the car has less than 15k on it so the interior is pristine!

there is some shipping involved, but im sure that we could work it out.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think that i have what you are looking for including the stock trunk lid (though it is partially debadged - the SUBARU letters were removed. WRX remains). im game to trade...

the car has less than 15k on it so the interior is pristine!

there is some shipping involved, but im sure that we could work it out.
Shoot me a PM with what you had in mind, and we can talk about it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts