Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
97' Big ass Jeep Wrangler for sale

Ok, this jeep is awesome. Its got all the fixins, including 4.5 inch lift, big nasty thornbird tires, positrac rear axle, big brush guards all around (even the sides), 8 lights (hella), stereo system, red/black interior (the jeep is red with black tops), both tops (hard and soft) Eagle alloy wheels, flowmaster exhaust, K&N intake...

Alot more on this beauty, email me for more info and pics.
[email protected]

I bought a Blue WRX and need to make room for it in the garage, so i need to sell the jeep (reluctantly)!

·
Registered
691 Posts
my friend is in the market for a jeep :D

ill send him this link, one question though:
engine size?
mileage?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jeep

Hey its a red 97'
Its only a four banger but i got a full exhaust system on it to give it more power (its got enough)
Its got about 85k miles
5 speed
asking $13k OBO

·
Registered
213 Posts
Usually when one talks about a lifted truck/Jeep they list the size of the tires (big nasty super swampers isn't enough of a description). That may help to sell it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your comment, but if someone reads this who knows anything about jeeps, they would know that 33's are the biggest tyres you can put on a jeep that is lifted 4 inches :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Really? I could have sworn that one of my friends had 35s on his Jeep back in high school with just a ~4 inch lift. Maybe he had a body lift too.

Listing the tire size is still important.

·
Registered
45 Posts
If you cut out the fenders, and added cut-out fender flares you could probably fit 35's on a 4 inch lift. Would be real tight though. 33's on a wrangler looks good, but 35's are just plain mean. My friend has a jeep now with 32's. He wants to sell it though.. He said it was hard going from 39's to 29's. (his old truck was 94' ram with 8.5 inch lift and 39 inch Baja Belted's!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump to the top

·
Registered