Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a set of (4) 5x114, 17x7.5 Focal F05 flat black wheels with (4) 235/45r-17 yokohama iceguard tires. Lugnuts and wheel lock key included. I purchased these prior to the 16-17 winter as the stock WRX comes with performance tires. The wheels and tires had 4k miles put on them from the months of Dec to Mar. The rear left tire also has a plug in it from a flat that occurred so I reduced the price a bit more because of that. I have the receipt from Tire Rack , the wheels and tires together were MSRP $997.80 . I am taking off $200 for the usage and an additional $150 for the rear driver tire being plugged. Also, TPMS is not installed on this set of tires and rims. This set of wheels are yours for $650

Willing to ship if buyer covers shipping costs. Also willing to drive up to 100mi or so if buyer covers gas

I can post a picture of your username written on a piece of paper if me being a new user is concerning.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Bumper
Tire Alloy wheel Automotive tire Wheel Rim
Text Font Line Number Music
Text Font Line

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.