ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 Subaru WRX, 5 speed, black exterior w/ black interior. 131,XXX miles, clean title in hand, fully loaded: dual heated seats, sunroof, windshield wiper defroster, auto-dimming rearview mirror w/ compass. All stock with factory boost gauge, 6 disc in dash cd changer, factory subwoofer. Interior is very clean, exterior is in great shape, all maintenance up to date including the timing belt at 105,000 mile maintenance schedule. Car runs great, all accessories work properly, 100% stock.

Originally purchased a few months ago to drive during the winter time so I could store my other vehicle, but I have decided to sell to fund a new hobby.

Car is exactly what you would expect it to be for a stock 2004. Some rock chips upfront, very minimal door dings (hard to notice but just a few), paint is in great shape but it needs to be stripped/polished/waxed if you want it to really shine (planned on doing it but just have not had time).

$10,000 O.B.O.. I am motivated to sell, so I will entertain all offers. I priced the car according to what I saw them selling for when I purchased the vehicle (after looking for months) and what I am currently seeing them at.

Best way to reach me is email: [email protected]

Car is located in Cincinnati OH.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
KBB is just one source to consider when pricing a car, not the end all of car pricing, often even not considered at all. Take a look at NADA and you will find that same price you've quoted to be around the trade in value. Then take a look nation wide and see what they are selling for. After taking all that into consideration, then you can price the car.

Either way, the price is OBO, and a starting point, just like every other car for sale in the world. It is assumed negotiations will take place during the sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts