ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale it my 02 wrx with an unbeliveable amount of work done. Bought it at 93k in november of 2010. about 10k invested. has 109k on it now. Has a brand new sti block EJ257 from subaru. $2500, with all new gaskets, Motor has just under 2,000 miles, Brand new sti oil pump gates timing belt. Brand new vf 39 turbo. 1100$ new 565cc injectors. sti top mount with 40k on it. all new timing belt done at build, no corners cut on this one. **** it has 135$ perrin swaybar endlinks. Full greddy evo 2 exhaust. 3in turbo back, no mufflers no cats. i have a muffler delete pipe on it now. but still have the muffler. tranny is out of a 04 wrx with 75k on it now has roughly 85k on it, shifts perfectly. with new mobile 1 synthetic. Brand new Exedy Stage 1 Heavy duty organic disc clutch kit with brand new flywheel. Oil always changed with 5w30 royal purple every 2000-2500 miles. HID 6000k headlights. Car was tuned at Ips motorsports by eric and bill. It was tuned is a very conservetive tune at 16lbs of boost making 309 horsepower. which reads a lil low they said so its it the neighborhood of 350hp. , car drive perfectly and runs excelent.! Nothing wrong with the car no check engine light. nothing, Im a Mechanic by trade and i dont dog my cars or run them hard, but when it comes to my suby i let Zb at Sigma Tec Automotive take care of. He Cuts no corners when doing installs and is the best at doing what he does. He has built this motor from the ground up. I have alot of paper that comes with the car. Alot. for 15k ill also throw in quite a bit of spare parts as wells as a set or 19in Falken racing rims chrome for the summber time. and of course the stock wheels with years or life left on the tires. I dont not, repeat do not need to sell this car, i do not owe and thing on the car and own it out right, with no credit card bills to ppay off. Clean title in hand. Serious inquires only, Cash is king! im intrested in trades idealy im looking for a nice 10k car in good shape. no junk. dont even bother with a trade less than 10k with 5k cash on top. or a nice 10k car with a street bike, gsxr r6. let me know what ya got. email me for any questions and for my phone number that i will give out to serious offers. Thanks for reading and interest. I know im forgetting alot of parts that are new intalled, its better to talk in person that way i can show you what is has. thanks again. Currently working on a full parts list.614 743 7966 or [email protected] for any questions or concerns. Located in Columbus Ohio. $$15,000 firm over 12,000 invested since 11-11-10.
I dont know how to upload pics.......email mail or call/text for them sorry.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
So, that is very hard to read but are you running a vf39 and making 350whp? Also I know you may have a lot of money into it but it may be hard to sell it for what you are asking for...GLWS though!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
350engine hp 285 at the wheels. but no there is no block in the car but everything else wiill come with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts