Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

Just thought you might enjoy this. Took a trip to Grizzly Lake in the Rocky Mountains near Aspen Colorado to go fishin' a couple weekends ago. The road to the trail-head is a "semi-jeep" trail. I stopped a couple times to grab fotos. If you'd like to see more, including a foto of the valley and lake, visit: <http://chester.uccs.edu/wrx/offroad>
BTW, the WRX performed flawlessly (as expected), and I brought home a couple of really nice trout for dinner.

ByeBye! S.

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Lisence plate!!! :eek:
Nice pics! Where exactly in Vermont is that?

-Josh

·
980 Posts
platinum, there are some roads like that, that are primarily gravel on river roads near my college in PA. they are unused most of the time and certain sections would be perfect for testing out those rallying techniques. i know the road is way wide right off the highway to practice some drifts.

-c

·
Registered
20 Posts
And you call it "semi-jeep"? What is a "full-jeep" trail then? Well,
I should shut up because I never had a jeep... Colorado is beautiful! My favorite place in the US. Few years ago we were camping at the Rocky Mountain National. We also visited Gardens of the Gods, Pikes Peak, Royal Gorge, and a few other places. Your pictures refreshed all these memories...
Vlad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts