Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where:

Alright we're going to have the meet at Northwood Park in Irvine.

Northwood Community Park (949) 552-4350
4531 Bryan Ave, Irvine, CA 92620

You can find step by step directions on www.mapquest.com. It's right off the 5 freeway between the Jeffery and Culver exit.

When:

11am to 4am. Those who want to help can come early becuase I'm going to be there to set things up and reserve the first come first serve spot.

Everyone is welcome including your friends and family but when you sign up give us an estimate so we know how much food to prepare.

Just reply to this post and let us know if you have any questions. If you would like to contribute just put down what you would like to bring and I'll buy whatever that's left.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Count me in too. The wife and probably the kids (2) will be along with me. I can bring potato salad, soda, plates and utensils.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm there for sure. :D
What and whom I'm bringing is another story though. :p

[ September 02, 2001: Message edited by: Shaun ]

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nope. Still here!

I'm driving to AZ after the BBQ, so I'm going to have to re-install the softer Tanabes... does the park have even ground and sufficient space to do a suspension swap?

BTW, I'll be bringing an unpainted STi hood scoop to sell for... $500. :D

Rob

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sounds good! yeah there's a parking lot there and if it's too full I know a whole bunch of places with enough space for you to do your swap before you go. Eibach should be done with my springs in an hour so by tomorrow my car will be lowered :)

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanx for comming out today guys, i really had a good time. Some of you didn't make it today but hopefully everyone will show up on the next meet.

Tim

1 - 17 of 17 Posts