ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok... since it is dirty season againlets see ur dirty pics.. not the ones u downloaded from ur comp either!!:rotfl:

but the ones of ur wrx/sti off road!!! mudding...or anything that got ur car dirty.. ill start it off!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump... post ur of road pics!

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
23,967 Posts
Haha,my car has never been that dirty.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its hella fun!!!

im gettin mud flaps soon too!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im sorry... i dont cause i never post multiple pictures!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know... but my step sis used my email address once and it wont let me know anything... cause she never activated the account!

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
A plot of the exclamations in this thread shows a bimodal (not normal) distribution. :rotfl:
!!
!
!
!!!
!!!
!!
!

·
Registered
15 Posts
as soon as i find the one im looking for ill post it ^_^
edit: here we go :D

after sending te evening driving down muddy trails.doing AWD donuts in open feilds ^_^

·
Registered
108 Posts

i think that is enough ..

let me know what you guys think ..

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
This one isn't too crazy but that's me driving and JR (WRX Wagone) co-driving and Ben (BKotzman) taking the picture on a back road in Wellsboro at 2007 SPTR. If I had gotten a ticket, it probably would have said something to the effect of "excessive speeds for conditions" What a good day.

You can't tell the speed because the wheel is in the way, but the death grip I have on the steering wheel can give you a clue :tongue:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Well, not dirt, but a good bit of snow from our lil' offroad excursion to get you in the mood for winter!! Not my WRX (Obviously), but my wife's wagon... :cool:

Can't buy that aerodynamic body kit from Japan!! :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts